@devs Corrupted Hammer of Consternation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Communist Puppy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

I'll spare them the trouble of responding, since they already have, and they also have a new expansion releasing within a month. No, no you may not get this quality of life change. Not right now, anyway.
  2. Ryak Augur

Maybe they'll look at this quest before Agnarr gets to Luclin?! At least the server can be good for something!

Will somebody please think of the poor PoP-locked shadowknights who will never see this era-appropriate item?!
  3. Excrutio New Member

As a player on Agnarr, I can tell you that the paladin population is very low compared to the shadow knight population and re-introducing this would be very helpful to some of the mid-tier raiding guilds. Our sk to pally ratio is typically 3:1. Lately it's been 4:1.
  4. Heartland Augur

This is a key feature to needing paladins on certain raids. Introducing it early leaves very little raid utility for a paladin over a SK
  5. malaki Augur

Yeah, group heals, offtanking and a valuable buff is no utility at all.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This is something I am suprised hasn't been thrown in. Especially for Agnarr being PoP locked forever.
  7. Polekn Augur

Right, let's replace all paladins with SKs, there are not too many paladins raiding anyway.

8. RandomStrategy Augur

[IMG]
  9. SomethingWitty Augur

Question for Devs: When (i.e. what expansion) will the "a pile of fleshless bones" get added to TLP servers?
  10. mattm617 New Member

Reviving this old thread... Anyone know if this quest was ever added on TLP servers? Thanks!
  11. ForumBoss Augur

It's funny that the first set of posts were paladins asking, presumably because they dont want to rampage tank. I didnt read this whole thread though. As an sk who used to play paladin, I dont miss rampage tanking.
  12. Tweakfour17 Augur

It gets added around SoF or SoD era
  13. Xhartor Augur

It has the stats of a Luclin item, and TLP's have TON of out of era stuff already. Just seems like they would be putting in something that have been in all along.
  14. Machen New Member

It gives a lot of utility to a class that already has a lot of utility. Come HoT when sk's can start da ramp tanking, pallies are indispensable because of splash. Up to that point, you'd really only ever need one pally in the raid and a bunch of sk's if you gave sk's the ability to da hammer ramp tank.
  15. aegohely New Member

Just completed this quest on Coirnav server ,which is in Seeds of Destruction expansion. Confirmed that the "a pile of fresh less bone" is up in Mons Letalis. The turn in works fine and the NPC Praetorian K`Tikrn will spawn after you turn in 4 chunk of meats.
    You can get another player to turn in the chunk of meat for you, if you can't use the Scythe of Sundering
  16. Uumdano Augur

Went to do this the other day for my SK only to find no bones. Bumping and +1 to add the bones in so we can do the quest, thanks!
  17. Vmar New Member

Any reason this isn't live on TLP? The hammers are identical with SK/PAL and doesn't pose any issues with class balance. Seems like this was added for SKs later on but should have been added originally. It becomes less useless as time goes on and the content is "wasted".
  18. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Don't take away the only useful role for a paladin. SKs are premier kiters and snap aggroers. One paladin is at least useful as a ramp tank.
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

It is live in tlp, just not in Luclin.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I recall this did not become active on TLP until Seeds of Destruction (L80), I may be wrong on that as this is just from hazy memory,

On Live Servers the quest was added during The Darkened Sea (L105)

August 19, 2015

*** Quests & Events ***

- A cold wind blows through the caverns below the spires that sit at the center of Luclin's deadliest mountains. Practitioners of the dark arts may be interested in seeking this out.

And the EQ Resource guide dated from the same time:
    https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=123318