@Dev - Tell us the New TLP Ruleset already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coirnav Augur

Stop holding out on us with 45 days to go. Some of us want to schedule our PTO for the new servers release if either server is going to be worth playing on.

You need to give us something ASAP.
    practicalnurse likes this.
  2. FIsh Lips Augur

You can go ahead and cash in the guild bank I think. I bet one or both of the new servers will appeal more to you anyway.
    Dythan likes this.
  3. Renshu Augur

I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW AND YOU WILL COMPLY!

If I were a dev, I'd just hold out longer!
  4. taliefer Augur

i know what i want, and i want it now
    i want information, i want the plan
    call us mr raider, call us mr cas,

call us what you like, as long as we get the plan
    feel the presence of the mighty,
    of the dragon in the lair
    main tanks are dying, for a chance to get a hand
    of the maestro, in order to prepare
    cant deny the urge that makes us,
    want to start again

JUST TELL US THE PLAN
    Zithax likes this.
  5. Risiko Augur

While I fully understand that making demands on a company almost always results in them not doing what you want (ask Furor how that worked out), but I have to agree with Vicious on the fact that people are going to need to put in advance notice to their employers if they intend to take off time for the opening of the server.

It would be a nice gesture by those in charge if some more definitive information was given on the two servers even if that information is "we have decided upon these things, but these other things are still to be decided".
  6. Renshu Augur

They did tell you what they decided on: a realease date, and that there will be two servers.
    The other things are undecided.

They should have just kept their mouths shut I guess, cause too many people are babies.

I actually thought it was nice of them to confirm the community's suspicions of a new server.
  7. Risiko Augur

I don't know why you are always so negative on these forums. Lighten up a little man. Jeez
  8. Renshu Augur

This thread really brings out the positive feelings in everyone! Such a lifting topic!

You are a certain kind of special my friend!
  9. Tribunal-Pinky New Member

Most importantly, Actual Launch Date of the new servers! I have minimum lead times into any extended PTO requests, but I can back out of that request and not take it at any time.

Would love to know WHEN the actual launch date will be, so we can request PTO accurately.
  10. Tribunal-Pinky New Member

Check again, they did NOT give a release date.

"Rules will be coming soon as we sort them out over the coming weeks with both new servers launching around the anniversary on March 16"

Now, that either means the launch date is the 16th and the 16th is around the anniversary, or it means the launch date is around the anniversary, and the anniversary is the 16th.

I'm going with the later, seeing that the anniversary IS the 16th. Also, to date, DBG has never done a new server launch over the weekend, and the 16th is a Saturday.
    Renshu likes this.
  11. Dooby dooby doo Elder

Hardcore server means there will be a 5 minute warning before it starts.
    TLP Addict and Ambee like this.
  12. ThenaEQ Augur

pretty well id think considering what his position is at blizzard now lmao
    Risiko and Coirnavshadowknight like this.
  13. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

Furor: “Do what i say or else I’ll make this the biggest wow fan site ever”
    Soe: “lol kay”
    Furor: “done”
    Soe: “oh...crap”
    Soe: “here’s epic 2.0’s!”
    Risiko likes this.
  14. Risiko Augur

LOL true enough, but I was referring to the fact that he gave SoE a deadline to get something changed, and SoE didn't even flinch.

Although, would you say that WoW succeeding was a good thing for the industry? ;)
  15. Risiko Augur

LOL! Pretty accurate.
  16. Getsmurfed Journeyman

17. Coirnav Augur

They said "around March 16th" and not on March 16th for the release. They are going to Relase TLP's on a Saturday? Unlikely!
  18. Zithax Elder

nah they'll release em on the 13th, the wednesday before!
  19. Tribunal-Pinky New Member

And they'll give us the details, and confirm the launch date on the 12th.
  20. Magepetsrule New Member

You got me good LOL
  21. Tachyon Augur

If they wanted true classic EQ they'd tell us nothing and we'd have to figure it out ourselves!
    Endaar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.