DEV plz we need rules

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by tokool, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That0neguy Augur

The Dev's do not set rules. They write and design software. Sure they may have input on how things should work.
  2. Roxxlyy Augur

The in-game rules are stated in the link the OP provided in their original post. If you believe that someone is breaking these rules, please reach out to the Customer Support team at help.daybreakgames.com. They will be able to assist you. None of the developers on this forum, or myself, handle the enforcement of in-game rules. We do not have the ability to ban or unban anyone in-game.

The forum guidelines can be found here. The rule, quoted directly from this page, that has continually been broken in many of the recent threads that have been deleted can be found below:
    If you make a post violating these terms it will be removed from the forums and you will receive, at the least, a warning. I have highlighted above the actions you should be taking instead of making forum posts about other guilds or individuals.

The EverQuest forums are not the place to be having these discussions, and there has been an influx of these kinds of posts as of late. If the breaking of this rule (blacklisting guilds and players) continues to be a major issue, I will again be issuing temporary suspensions to users instead of warnings.
    Captain Video likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.