Dev: Camp Rules on TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by druidporta123, May 10, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

I can quote a good probably fifty item camps while leveling people will do consistently.

Versus probably two dozen high levels would care about.
  2. Diemond Augur

I agree people will want to level while doing named camps, but they are going to have to push the RMT and people in the "top guild" out of the important ones who will be level capped.
  3. Vaclav Augur

Eh - I think many people are already acknowledging the drama involved with those handful - and I'll agree raiding to fix that issue is manageable for getting FBSS camp and such (although I personally won't partake - since I'll be sticking to standard PNP ideals personally) - but when you're talking about the rest of the content it's a double-edged sword. Probably better to just suck it up, which is lame.
  4. Diemond Augur

Yeah if you and a bunch of people are being ks'd by a group nothing wrong with banding together to defend the camp which is what I believe he was talking about.
  5. Vaclav Augur

But logically as soon as they seem run off you'll want to disband it rather than continue it to not gut your XP - so they'll just be able to return after 30 min or whatever. (Or they'll be permanently hampering their XP)
  6. chris_the_mage Augur

get rekt. thanks for clearing for us
  7. Fizzle Augur

Dont know what others do and maybe i could be getting myself into some trouble but when someone trains or KS's me I take my box group and I will follow you like a shadow everywhere you go. I also get my roomate to do the same. Then I will KS, Charm, Train, and generally just be a nuisance until you wished you never started :) Big waste of time? Perhaps but I find that a little entertaining until i lose out on whatever i was after.
    Kaenneth and Fallfyres like this.
  8. Ilshade Augur

bard and +5 wizys - ownage - charm at 5% then KS - dont make chanters,necro or mages you want bard and wizys - if you not sure check out hg mountain and learn first hand
  9. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

10. Finchy Augur

over 2 years old. nice job!