Info Needed Derakor raid win bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Drakang, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Drakang Augur

Had several people that were dead at the time of the win. They did not get a lockout, did not get coin and could not loot from the chest. All in the expedition should get credit dead or alive.
    Volgare, kizant, Eaiana and 2 others like this.
  2. Duder Augur

Also had this occur on BB last night. Occurred for us on AoW.
  3. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Were they zoning on the win?

If a player is zoning when the script does its check, you miss out on the loot. Been this way for a long time.
  4. Conq Augur

Been this way for years. Wish it didn't work like that, but it's always "don't be zoning" with the win incoming.
    Conq
  5. svann Augur

Even if its been like that a long time its still a bug.
  6. Axxius Augur

We had the same thing happen on Tserrina the other week. A person who was zoning when the boss died got into the same situation.
  7. Eaiana Augur

Happened to me on Till Death do us Part a couple of weeks ago. I think Conq hit the nail on the head - if you are zoning the script doesn't see you. I was getting rezzed in from the lobby when it happened.
  8. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Must be present to win.

This is a feature, not a bug.
  9. Malbro Augur

Had this occur in Velks last week.
  10. Moege Augur

Correct. Can even see it when zoning on the guild roster. When you zone you do not exist. guild roster, /who etc all does not pick you up.
  11. Axxius Augur

Wrong. People who are not present at the win are able to receive loot - dzadd works fine. And even currency, up to 54 total chars.

This situation here is definitely a bug.
    svann and Yinla like this.
  12. Volgare Journeyman

I had this happen to me tonight, died around 2%, took bind and was safely in lobby before it died , saw achives for others roll by, but once rezzed back in ran around hoping to see currency pop on cursor and realized i never got credit, nor lockout.
  13. Absor Developer

I checked and the scripting for this works fine. The only reason I can come up with that this would fail is if 54 people had already received the reward before you came back.
  14. Duder Augur

How can you be rewarded (with coin) if you have not completed the event? When this happens they don't get a lockout, credit in any way, no achieves, cannot loot chest.
  15. Syylke_EMarr Augur

It definitely seems to be a bug with the new way of locking out chest loot to prevent double-farming of events. Have only seen it once in our guild so far, luckily.
  16. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

You can add people after the event is won, and if they zone in they get the raid currency, can loot from the chest, and get credit for the achievements. Its suppose to stop at 54, never tested it myself beyond 54 because that would be an exploit. If you are LD or zoning, and people are dzadded before you get back in, if the counter goes above 54 then theoretically you are out of luck on currency.
  17. Duder Augur

If they don't get a lockout (no credit in any way, no lockout given upon dzadd) they cannot get coin or loot the chest. And that is what is occurring. They were in when the event was won, are able to be removed and re-added after the fact yet do not get a lockout yet cannot loot, do not get coin, no achievements, nada.
    Volgare likes this.
  18. Axxius Augur

To reproduce:
    1. Create a raid dz with at least 2 players: Tester A and Tester B.
    2. Start a raid event and progress it almost to the end, then hold or freeze it.
    3. Have Tester A log off and log back in.
    4. After Tester A starts zoning in, Tester B quickly finishes the event before Tester A finishes zoning.
    It may take more than 1 try, depending on what stage of the zoning process Tester A is when the event is finished. But generally this is how it happens. People who LD and come back, or die, zone and get rezzed in get screwed if the event finishes while they are zoning.
    Yinla and Duder like this.
  19. Drakang Augur

We did not have more than 54. Possible the people that lost out were zoning. But it was the same 54 in the event the whole time. Rezzed in no lockout, no win credit, no ability to loot.
    Duder likes this.
  20. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We had this happen yesterday and it prevented one of our core raiders from getting his chest loot - he died prior to the win, got rezzed in (wasn't zoning at time of death though as far as i know). did not get lockout, could not loot.

i did try to remove him from the dz when it was clear what happened, and readd him, thinking the lockouts would be applied like the "warning" pop up indicates, but it didn't give him the lockout from that either.

it seems like that to me is the bigger problem here - anybody added into the instance should get successful application of the lockout, should they not? isnt that the whole idea of that change?

We've had this happen two weeks in a row, incidentally, so its becoming a common problem on this raid for some reason.
    Volgare likes this.