Delving into Frostcrypt, the way is blocked to you

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, Mar 16, 2017.

1. noclue Elder

Same, I thought it was fixed too when I saw it on "Find" and she was there Sat. (CT). Hope it's fixed soon.
  2. Zipon New Member

Still down sigh. Any updates?
  3. Jalelorf Augur

Nice to see them advertise all these anniversary things going on, but yet did not test the simplest of items like zoning into the instance. You would think some type of checklist would have been created and completed when doing this type of work before going into production.
  4. Lynnia Augur

Devs have stated that this task works fine on Test and on Beta, just not live.
    Warpeace likes this.
  5. Jalelorf Augur

What's your point? I pay for EQ and its not working as advertised. Last night it was still broken.

New for the 18th Anniversary
    We’ve gone into the vault to finish two Player Designed Missions that groups of players created with the development team during SOE Live 2014. “Fippy’s Further Revenge” and “Delving into Frostcrypt” are new tasks for the 18th Anniversary.
  6. smash Augur

Maybe give them time to get it fixed!
  7. Lynnia Augur

My *point* as you ask, is that they did test it on two different servers. Yes, it is frustrating for us that it is not working, but it was tested. I am sure it is more frustrating for the devs trying to figure out why it is not working and get it fixed!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Coronay like this.
  8. Jalelorf Augur

How much time? They advertise it on the front page and its not working. It has been 3 business days now.

And they obviously did not test it or it would be working.

I can't wait for the "short staff" defense from one of you. I don't have the patience for their incompetence to put out a half product.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tomorrows patch!

March 22, 2017

*** Quests And Events ***

- Delving into Frostcrypt (18th Anniversary) - This mission is now available from Sionachie Heartsinger in the Plane of Knowledge. Corrected an issue that was preventing players from entering the instance.
    - Fippy's Revenge (18th Anniversary) - Removed the despawn behavior from the NPCs in the instance.
    - Fippy's Revenge (18th Anniversary) - Added additional quest drops. NPCs may still be difficult to find.
    - Tsaph's Day Off (18th Anniversary) - Due to how simple the task is, the experience and point rewards for it are now reduced.
    - Look to the marketplace this anniversary for the Teir`Dal Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Teir`Dal Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!

- The EverQuest Team

Gyurika Godofwar and Coronay like this.
  10. Jalelorf Augur

Once again they relied on live production server players testing their product.
  11. Tucoh Augur

Good point. Next time I release some buggy code I'll just tell people, "There's no way it isn't working, because I tested it."
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

We tested it with Kethiir (one of the devs) and he followed us as we ran threw it so he could tune it as needed and fix any bugs. I imagine that while he was fixing bugs he accidentally created another bug that caused the instance to not load and that is what they had to fix.

Perhaps you should come to Test and start helping with things like this instead of wasting so much energy on the forum with these negative posts. Then again Test is generally a pleasant and positive server so you probably wouldn't like it based on your recent posts here.
    Sindaiann, Sheex and Kajira like this.
  13. Jalelorf Augur

No thanks. I pay for the game.

By your post its safe to assume you are also responsible for something I paid for not working. Since you "tested" it. My advise to you, since you're give it to me, learn to test better.

Quit making excuses for their "accidents".
  14. Absor Developer

Wow, what a jerk. You are correct to be angry with us for the errors over the last week. You are a jerk for blaming someone that has no control in any way over what we do here in the office. Someone that has tried, far more than you have, to help out the dev team and fellow players.

You should be ashamed.

A
    Starreyn, Janakin, Naugrin and 37 others like this.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Can this be the auto-reply logic on like every new outraged entitlement laden TLP demand thread, please? Pretty please!
  16. Cloudia Augur

Wow!, an Absor post I read all the way thru and didn't want to go set his shoes on fire.
  17. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

While the sentiment is probably shared by many, probably not the best practice to call a customer a jerk. Let other players do that for you, else you get into some really murky waters there.
    Metanis likes this.
  18. Imak Augur

Absor Smash !
  19. Minato Augur

hahaha you kidding? i have a new found respect for absor

if/when i get out of line ( happens) thats the kind of thing i want to hear to snap me back into reality
    Tour, Felicite, Sancus and 5 others like this.
  20. Minato Augur

[IMG]