Defiant dropping, level 51 players on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Srslynotimpressed Journeyman

That's a good point too. They could have reverted to the last point they had to take it down, even. Let alone this absolute nonsense.
  2. Chanur Lorekeeper

Is there still an issue? I had this pop up and disappear.

[IMG]
  3. Croak Augur

The rollback isn't the issue, the inconsistency is
  4. uk6999 Augur

There will be no way for them to recover everyone's lost items. I am somewhat amused we couldnt even get out of classic before something of this happens. I would however be curious to see the lost revenue after the fallout. Personally I am done with eq 1.

If you even look at just one account @ 10 a month if said person was going to play through at least until PoP thats about $250-400 in lost revenue per account which is probably how long I would of stayed. Not to mention the numerous bag and potion items I would of purchased. I am sure that it there are more than just me who have washed their hands with this mess.

What a sorry sorry way to end a great game like eq for me. I expected better than mage armies, forum bickering, rollbacks, crashes and overall bad experiences.
  5. Covers New Member

Eh On Sunday I was Lv 28 Shaman....had a great guild Aoe Nuke group that let me join for the entire day and got to lv 34.
    Log In Monday morning, spent about 4 hours Lfg in Lguk...got none. Then I got a group and leveld to 36.
    When the servers went crazy, I logged out....Didn't buy spells or get any items that would abuse the bug....Log in after roll back...and Im lv 28.

I put in a petiton, haven't heard a word back in hours.

I am pretty much canceling my sub, unless they fix my character....I have no motivation for "Double exp" after losing 8 levels.
  6. Vermilion New Member

Roll back cost me three 25% experience potions (Actually purchased DBG Cash to buy them) as well as the levels I gained. No refund of the DBG Cash or potions. Petition submitted and hopefully all will get worked out for us all.
  7. rick Augur

my druid lost levels 31 32 .. lost the spells from 32 of course from the spell book .. lost the 33 and 34th level spells I had in my backpack..

I either lost 780pp from the shared account or the main as IT is not to be found leaving me stuck without the PP for the spells I purchased NOR probably the capability to BY them again..

ALSO the bank account looks like IT too was "rolled back" (things I got last night that were stored in there are gone and everything moved around again as i semi reorganized it last night)

I am missing ALL the xp on the druid that i got last night and today soloing in lavastorm mtns meaning I lost most of a level yet again..

hey the last "roll back" also caught me for 25% of a level too..

NOW here is the interesting thing .. i leveled 3 other lowbies today AND they are still leveled up with all gear

I never went to any "new zones" .. I claimed the NO DROP veteran gear BUT it was still in my inventory as I immediately logged out when I found that it was defiant gear which I knew we shouldn't be able to claim.

and wait to top it off I can't even use the 2 days 2 times xp that we IMMEDIATELY received as I have RL things to be done..

YEP someone offer me a cig I have truly been screwed over

especially AFTER i defended this guys while waiting .. what a crew
  8. Simone Augur

Sounds like a typical rollback. People with the tinfoil on their heads will tell us this was all on purpose to avoid a mass exodus from Ragefire by making everyone too afraid to go to Lockjaw.
  9. Frenzic Augur

Deadjaw already had low population. Way to completely kill the server daybreak... Good news is that free transfers to Ragefire will be available.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Salty that we beat you to unlocking TDS?
    Sinzz and Rhiyannon like this.
  11. Frenzic Augur

Come home to papa!
    Sinzz and Rhiyannon like this.
  12. Rhiyannon Augur

every rollback on rage is thesame, some random amount of time, completely varied.
  13. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Finally looted a kedge robe for my epic, after 6 weeks waiting.
    That was 30 mins before servers came down.
    I didnt loot or buy anything not classic. I even camped out to make it save.
    Now kedge robe is gone.
    My new BD earrings from sunday night are gone.
    And my 3 kronos i gave for the lootrights to kedge robe are gone.

I cant remember ever being so pissed since 1999.
  14. Cuedain New Member

Ok, I can't remember when I last was so pissed off as I am right now. You delete all my effort of the last 2 days and to compensate there is a double xp period that was not broadcasted to the Players (I found out about it by accident), in a time of the week a typical casual Player cannot play. Someone has to earn the money for all the kronos and stuff :( I will not be satisfied with that poor trial of compensation! DB either finds another way or I'm done with EQ!
    Btw, double xp only makes it harder to get to the camps where the stuff droped they stripped off me!
  15. RainbowTest Augur

This rollback was different than all the others though. It was literally dayS and it was very inconsistant. Some characters never got rolled back while others were days worth of lost items, plat, and levels. Some people lost kronos, some lost raid loot. It just doesn't make sense why they did this. There was a server downage already that day they could have rolled back to.
  16. sleka Lorekeeper

I didn't lose anything, cleric kept the quest armor that was done all Monday, Warrior kept his crafted.

Petition
  17. sleka Lorekeeper

I'd like to point out,, this is a game. You're supposed to be playing for fun. It's not work, all that time you spent exp/levelling was IN A GAME. If you lost your levels/items etc go do it again, have fun with the same people.
  18. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

Sure i did. But untill i got that robe restored, it scares me.
    It cannot be so hard to retrace, that i looted it and had it in inventory.
  19. Saphfyre Elder

I hate to post this after reading some of these posts. But I want to help highlight the problem.

I leveled to 32 on Monday, logged out around 2:30 PDT. Heard about the issue on the forums and thought the worst what the rollback would mean for my character.

After the servers came back up, I logged in to check my character and take advantage of the double XP. My character was not touched by the rollback at all, I was very shocked and pleased at the same time.

Seems wrong that there was not a flat, across the board, rollback. Even if I was one of the lucky ones that did not get affected.
  20. Nolrog Augur

Considering LJ is supposed to be the slower server, it is not fair to everyone who wanted a 6-month lock out to leave Kunark open at this point.