Defiant dropping, level 51 players on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Jul 27, 2015.

1. MamaBear Elder

Oooh... well that explains why the server is locked. And who is this Mbear!?!? IMPOSTER!
    Rhiyannon and rick like this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

Yea I was confused a sec - I was like when did MamaBear start hating instances and arguing with me!?
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  3. rick Augur

though I liked it it makes me want to cry as I can't be on tomorrow or much today it seems ..

ah well I will go cry into my pillow ;)
  4. Hobie Lorekeeper

For that alone, Roshen, I could kiss you! Big ogre lips and all!
    Uxtalzon and rick like this.
  5. rick Augur

EEEWWWWW .. goober smooch and all
  6. Tudadar Augur

Damn isnt there anything other then double xp that can be offered? Will be even more mages now.
  7. kythik Lorekeeper

So how much did I screw myself then /claiming stuff to check it out since I hadn't played on live in 11 years.
  8. MamaBear Elder

Well if you want I can start arguing with you too.
    [IMG]
  9. MBear Augur

I've been doing that for quite some time! :)
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  10. PPQ1 New Member

Rollback is always a scary word. A few hours? Fine. But if you roll back a day or more, I might literally flip out and cancel. :p
  11. Nuttmeg Augur

Hearing a lot of "the sky is falling" in chat.

Is there any truth to the rumor that people that memmed spells won't have them rolled back out of their spell books?
  12. Hobie Lorekeeper

I would say no truth to it, as if they roll back, it will BEFORE they memmed the spells. No worries.
  13. Vaclav Augur

Yea, but Mama wasn't active then - and you've been running under my radar since (likely because pre-PSU explosion I was rather inactive forumwise)
    MamaBear likes this.
  14. Maltheus Elder

Spirit of Puma is here to stay!
  15. yukan Augur

Was the rollback like 2+ days worth? And people are still logging in level 51...
  16. Tuftuf New Member

Sadly, that is true. Spells and what ever you hide in shared bank will be rollback saved.
    so Player1 claims defiant bag, drops it on ground, Player2 picks is up and hides it in shared bank. Server was fun while it lasted.
  17. MBear Augur

I do tend to be far less active when servers are up. Not for any intentional reason I just spend more time in chat and stuff in game and less time here.
  18. yukan Augur

This rollback was to Saturday night? Seriously?
  19. fazool Augur

I lost two levels in a rollback and all my plat and loot.

If you're gonjna screw me you bette rkiss me - or at least tell me WHY?!?
    rick likes this.
  20. RainbowTest Augur

I lost 1 level and 5k plat its as if I haven't played since yesterday afternoon.
    rick likes this.