Defiant dropping, level 51 players on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Drathus, Jul 27, 2015.

1. rick Augur

just 2 times in a few days .. this is pare for the course for all MMOs when changes are implemented and sometimes it take a while for the bug to show up (often with cascade failures) ..

if you think this is bad be happy you missed the beginning of this game .. you could often spend hours just clicking the lo into server options as the server log in was over whelmed by all us nut cases on dial ups (or better yet the long time you could spend zoning in while in truth your character was dead sue to train)

I am sure they are working on it and doing their best
  2. MBear Augur

That is entirely possible. I don't have any inside information or anything.
    I just know I lost about 15-20 minutes yesterday and items I had bought were removed from my inventory and items I had sold were returned to my inventory. It also rolled back the tradeskills I was doing for skillups.
    rick likes this.
  3. Elkay Augur

[IMG]
    Rhiyannon and MaestroM like this.
  4. rick Augur

you have that already ON all the NON progression servers .. there is a LONG list to choose from
  5. Necromonious Augur

3 votes to wipe! Wipe that server like it's your a.s.s!!!
  6. Sinzz Augur

remove the foil hat and accept the wipe :)
    Resistance is futile!
    Rhiyannon and MaestroM like this.
  7. Elkay Augur

Now now, we aren't talking about a raid rotation.
    Necromonious and Rhiyannon like this.
  8. rick Augur

yeah I was solo leveling and I lost 25% xp of a level (doesn't sound bad but having to wait for the mana was a terror as a druid)
  9. Lejaun Augur

I started playing this game when it...well started. I know well the times that the servers were down, or my dial-up was down, and I couldn't get back in. These days, however, I'm generally optimistic that they are always up. When they aren't, and I'm actually able to play, it's frustrating to have them not be up.

Yesterday I lost a fair amount of experience and a great group who was steamrolling through the zone until the crash.
  10. rick Augur

STOP IT
    IT isn't funny
  11. Lejaun Augur

Maybe this is the master plan to discourage transfers to Lockjaw, thus keeping our server great as it is. If so, GENIOUS !
    rick likes this.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Really? I can log onto a non-progression server that's PoP only and stays maxed out there for 3+ months? Please point me to this non-existent server.
    Sinzz likes this.
  13. Sinzz Augur

srsly how could you ever trust they got everything, this server is tainted worse then amy shumer!
  14. Vaclav Augur

She is hilarious though...
    Elkay and MaestroM like this.
  15. rick Augur

point of fact is that the non progressive servers with lots of unlocks are often MUCH small user based as having everything gets stale VERY quick..

EQ WAS meant to be played as I remember it up to Vellious with a lot of group grinding a lots of time to chat and horse around ..

sometime after vellious the game was WAY too solo able and to my oppinion is the way a game should be if an offline rpg NOT an MMO

besides THIS is a voting server .. till the vote goes in (December?) no one else should be changing the way it works
  16. rick Augur

also you have lots to look forward to in the future..

NOW NOW NOW .. is not necessarily fun
  17. lalaloup Augur

Aw, c'mon. It's a great piece of rhetoric to keep the masses calm.

Also, you misspelled natasha leggero
  18. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey all,

We're working on this now, and the team believes we'll have Lockjaw up 'within the hour.'

There will be some amount of roll back for characters on Lockjaw. This will vary based on how characters were affected.

We'll be running two days of bonus XP on Lockjaw once we get the server up.
    Steampunk, rick and Katmandu26 like this.
  19. Vaclav Augur

I could care less about NOW NOW NOW - I care about having fun with the content with the least tripping over other players and with the least amount of effort required of the development staff. (Besides AA - I want AA now... I like AA alot since it gives me something to do during my idle time since it prevents maxing)
  20. Vaclav Augur

That will help me level my iksar beastlord quicker.
    Mezrah and squidgod like this.