Default UI Settings?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LDEffectsMe, Jun 18, 2019.

1. LDEffectsMe Augur

It's been years since I played EQ, but I think I remembered there was a file you could change to already have your UI positioned how you wanted it on new characters, or am I remembering that wrong?

You know, like if I wanted to use the default UI on everyone, but I hate how the windows are positioned by default?

Thanks!
  2. Larkin Lorekeeper

I don't know if there's any way to do that, but you could create a new character on any account, set up your desired UI, then whenever you want that UI on another character go to the general tab under options and click copy layout.

It would be nice, though, to be able to change the default.
  3. LDEffectsMe Augur

The stupid Copy Layout option hasn't worked for me since I've been back. I have to manually log out of the game, copy the files to the desktop, rename them, and put them back into my EQ folder. It's getting annoying. lol, I had hoped there was a way to change the default.
  4. rayann562 New Member

well before the last patch i was fine. after the patch i have one toon that everytime i log her in i crash.9 attempts so far. i deleted her ini file. i dont know what else to do. Any suggestions? can i uninstall and reinstall?
  5. Krawkowl New Member

Having client crash issue on one character since last patch. Anybody have an idea for me to try and fix this issue?