Deathwhisper soloable?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Toruch Fleshrot, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

When I quit in 2011 , my Necro was 85 and had his epic1.0 and 1.5 . Well I'm back and am up to level 89 atm, and have the J5 Merc's. I'm wondering if the 2.0 is solo or moloable now at this level?. The RCoD parts sounds like it is , but not sure about the Anguish part. What do you peeps think?
    I did solo my 1.5 except for one of the mobs. I think I was level 82 then.
  2. Chaosflux Augur

Soloable with a heroic character without augs or anything else beyond rolling it. Not sure about necro, but I've done Hanvar/Ture with heroic ranger, monk, paladin, sk, and shaman (all solo, it was a boring afternoon).

I'd guess at 89 it would be a breeze. Hanvar is weak against corruption and poison dots, ture is weak against disease and corruption.

Keep a swarm pet/pet memmed. Shouldn't be a big thing.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

You will need 6 real players just to request the Anguish raid, so it will never be completely soloable.
    one of the named mobs("keldovan", I think) near the entrance, sometimes(rarely) drops an orb, he is the easiest orb-dropper imo.
  4. Rizzin Elder

I soloed it in my late 80s, except for the globe. I also soled an SK in my later 80s, except for the globe.

For that last globe run, I was able to get a 105 warrior, 105 monk, 2 105 rangers and me together (with one more who only joined the group for zone entrance). We flew through everything but two bosses. The last boss took a long time to kill with this high powered group and I ended up getting killed by an AE effect from one of them. It wasn't difficult or dangerous, but long.
  5. Brohg Augur

Those 105s were terrible. Warrior solo Anguish top to bottom in 24 minutes, with 8 minutes spent waiting on Hanvar script.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Rizzin Elder

Thats about right... about 25 to 30 minutes... we flew through everything so quickly, the last 5 or 10 min fight was long. It was so fast I couldn't keep up... the monk was destroying everything in a second or less.

The point was, if you think you're going to solo it with only you 85-90, my guess is that last fight is going to take a long time.