Not A Bug Death Death Death! - Monster Select

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sevenless, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Sevenless New Member

On requesting or being in group with someone else requesting Death Death Death!; my select a character window only allows me to select a warrior. The window shows the warrior stats on the left hand side and a large text field on the right with "A level 50 Warrior equipped with classic EverQuest era equipment and abilities" in it. The "Select Monster" click icon is on the bottom right. I have no options to select any other character.

Other players select a character screen has "required characters" on the top left of the window and bottom left has optional characters where alternative classes that can be selected. The middle has the class stats (which is my left hand information on my window) and the right hand side of other players window has "Abilities" on the top right and "Equipment" on the middle right and the text box on the bottom right with the text I quoted above which forms the entire of my right hand side window.

I use the games standard UI.

I have logged out and restarting the game, but the issue persist and is repeatable. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Drag the whole window larger, then drag the divider with the classes down. The default window size is too small to show the scroll bar.
  3. Sevenless New Member

Thanks, although I expanded the outer window. The internal dividers where hidden as you said.