Death, Death, Death Available on Live Servers!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Face off against classic baddies from Norrath’s history in Death, Death, Death. How many bosses can you defeat before your time runs out?

[IMG]

This event will be available on live servers until Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 11PM PDT. Seek out Tudasali, Emissary of Thurgadin, in Great Divide and try your luck at this mission.

The following achievements and titles are available, based on how far players can progress through this event:

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Decimator
    Suffix Title: Decimator of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Defeater
    Suffix Title: Defeater of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Demolisher
    Suffix Title: Demolisher of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Destroyer
    Suffix Title: Destroyer of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Doombringer
    Suffix Title: Doombringer of Death

Achievement: Death, Death, Death!: Deathdealer
    Suffix Title: Dealer of Death

Pick up achievements and titles in-game while this event is available! Do you and your friends have what it takes to defeat powerful bosses from Norrath’s past during Death, Death, Death?
  2. Iila Augur

Did this event get changed at all from the way it was last year?
    Soltara likes this.
  3. Nniki Augur

What is the farthest people have gotten on this? Last year, a few of us almost got through Tormax without much strategy. I see Magelo profiles with Destroyer of Death, so I assume that must be possible (pets ftw?), but I really can't see getting to the next level with the time limit involved (unless it has been changed?).
  4. Iila Augur

We killed two warders to win the SOELive tournament last year, 2nd place killed one warder, 3rd (and some others) killed vulak.
    Nniki likes this.
  5. narksar Augur

What would be great, would be if one could cast spells when using a spell casting class while in this little ....event....otherwise one's use is severely impeded.
  6. Iila Augur

Are you using the shroud AA window to pick your spell hotkeys?
  7. Dorigen Lorekeeper

Yet another fun instance that ISNT doable on Zek

When you die and respawn you get Zek respawn rules. So when ya dead...we cant zerg it like others have the ability to do.
    Its no wonder Zek cant grow...This reminds me of how Zek cant raid TDS!!
    Silv likes this.