Dear QQs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sandrito, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandrito Elder

Stop whining.

If you don't like it, keep playing on coirnav, agnarr or phinny or whatever. You wont be missing anything new, I promise.

I like the idea of Selo's. I've done classic content to death and glad to skip past it straight to when you can start grinding aa's. I want to experience raid content after PoP before the servers go dead, though I must concede 1 month is a tad short if the next upgrade involves levelling as well. Perhaps make it 2 months in that case.
    Grogak likes this.
  2. topplelv New Member

We have an opinion, pay for the game, and the forums exist. Why would people not post their thoughts on the rulesets of servers they were planning on putting countless hours into.
    Little baby whining about others whining.
    SweetLaxTho, Jezzie, Yonson and 5 others like this.
  3. Trevalon Augur

it seems alot are moving to the idea that Selo's is fine but to fix Mangler to be the casual server. Selo's is NOT the casual server nothing about that server screams casual...it screams hardcore rush server
  4. TimeBreak Elder

I'm still not sure this is an early April Fools joke from DBG. The "casual" server is ultra hardcore and the "hardcore" server is complete garbage. Even with all that it only takes 1 simple fix to each server to make them both great.

Selos: increase expansion locks to 2 or 3 months, done, gtg
    Mangler: increase xp rate to Ragefire, Agnarr, or better, done, gtg

It really won't take much to please nearly everyone posting on the forums, its just will they do it?
  5. chumpy New Member

Based on responses in all these new threads, hardcore is defined as tlp players who want to complete all content as quickly and easily as possible. Conclusion: they’re not actually hardcore.
    Grogak and ch0rny like this.
  6. Sandrito Elder

Well also don't forget real casual's don't care so much for raiding or rushing content, so they would be happy to buy last expansions gear super cheap which will be great since they will be behind the lead anyways. Also with all the expansions EQ it will still be years before it gets to live status.
  7. Sethiroth Augur

Se
    Selos could be amazing, but not with 1 month unlocks. With 1 month unlocks, it’s definately NOT the casual server that was touted, not by a long shot.
    Hawer and Allizarx like this.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hey folks. It is totally cool for anyone and everyone to voice their opinions (appropriately).
    SweetLaxTho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.