Dear Mangler Players upset about Botting

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, Apr 16, 2019.

1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I told you so. I told you Mangler would be the RMT shitfest. I told you it would be filled with box armies kicking you out of Efreeti because they got more mages then you. You didn't wanna listen. But I told you so.

I have good news for you though. It's not to late to start playing on Selo. Selo has almost no botters and definitely doesn't have mage armies locking you out of all the best camps. Selo is gaining players by the day, will you be the next?
  2. PaulKing Journeyman

Selos is a dead server, with more people coming from selos to mangler every day. Nice try
  3. Protagonist Tank

Selo has almost no anything. There are rural bus stops with more group action than Selo.
  4. Ajjantis Elder

Selo is not dead lol and we dont have botters <3

[IMG]
    Icaen likes this.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

They irony. Enjoy boxing IG on your dead server. Might wanna look into applying for that job at Wal Mart with the way things are going over there.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Went to seafury island tonight for some LOLs on Selo, not a single mage in sight and only a couple AFK 60s not even killing anything. The xp bonus has definitely had a big turnaround in terms of peoples attitudes to Selo and once AFK kick goes away Wednesday (I assume) Nexus is gonna be real packed.
  7. vylo Augur

Selo's is far from dead, it is just insanely top heavy. If you aren't 50+, finding a group can be like pulling teeth because of how fast people level, and because the fast expansion unlocks encourage people to stay on mains.
  8. Fhiele Augur

I watched a lower level chanter killsteal all of <Paul>'s ice giants the other day. His M@cR0Q|_|<sT just couldn't handle a motivated determined player. So, don't stress about the botters, just go beat them. Its not like its an adaptive AI program, its simple scripting and it can't handle real players working to beat it.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Having to play a chanter to camp blue cons, sounds like an awful server.
  10. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

Sounds like a great server to me since people are standing up to certain things.

I love it on Mangler. Got a great guild, helpful, I pass out free stuff ... wouldn't ask for anything else.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Congratulations, you won ForumQuest. That and $3 will get you a cup of coffee.
  12. Ceffener Augur

Don’t care what server people play on. But people need to stop thinking Hill Giants and GEBs are the only 2 things you can do in the game. Go out, play, raid, and have fun.
  13. Xeris Augur

Mangler is fun. Selos is fun. These two concepts are not mutually exclusive.
  14. JBizzle Journeyman

Lies!!! Fake News !!!
  15. kjempff Elder

Yup true that bot armies and specifically mage armies are very few on Selos. However we got a little more toxic players who don't respect camps though (I have characters on both).
    Of course the same problem on both servers, is 1000 max level players at peak has to share the 10 camps there is in the world - Pick doesn't fix that because it takes way too many to spawn a new pick, and that you can't do a /who on a zone anymore makes you having to spend a long time running around the world to find something uncamped.