Dear Disappointed Players on Agnarr/Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grebhiker, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

Lockjaw Welcomes You!

Recently, Lockjaw (and I am sure maybe our brother server Ragefire) has seen a spiked increase of players coming from Agnarr and Coirnav. Whether it is the toxic environment (not my words but the words of a Agnarr refugee), the dismal exp rate or the poorly thought out decision to end at PoP, we welcome you to come to Lockjaw.

We have marvelously fast exp, four thriving guilds and plenty of opportunities to farm what and where you want. And with Omens of War still three weeks away you have plenty of time to reach 65 before it drops.

If you have questions or just need some buffs, hit up Boffin and I will hook you up!

Boffin
    The Dead Halfling Society

PS. If you are a cleric looking for a raid home where you will be shown the respect and admiration all clerics deserve, come see DHS:)
    jeskola and Adrienna like this.
  2. Polekn Augur

Is it you Kukgrol?
  3. tankNspank Elder

Agnarr isnt dead yet! We still need to crush PoP for atleast 3 months :)
  4. Raltar Augur

Well, while you are waiting for PoP to release, you may as well roll a character on Ragefire and level up so you don't have too much catching up to do after you get bored of PoP. Though it will be a shame to miss GoD(I had a ton of fun, which was surprising because everyone said that expansion was bad), OoW looks to be fun as well. If you do decide to roll on Ragefire, hit up my Shaman Bonanorn or Savara my Cleric for buffs.
  5. tankNspank Elder

Once Agnarr PoP is done, I'm prolly done. I tried Corinav, go to 48ish, then thought to myself, wtf am I doing?! Grinding out this total bogus exp rate server. So I stopped and sticking to Agnarr til it slowly dies. Then probably off to Bless Online in May if Agnarr slows down. Then wait til next TLP, depending on time :)
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

I'm saving myself for the right TLP this time.
  7. Iyacc Augur

That's what she said.
    Punchu likes this.
  8. tankNspank Elder

9. Raltar Augur

10. Crayon123 Augur

LJ still isn't at OoW after all this time? Wow...
  11. Gremin Augur

Neither is RF, we are on the same opening date of April 30th for OoW.
  12. Green_Mage Augur

Agnarr is never dying completely. It's just going to be people that are constantly looking for new content and new games to play 4+ hours a day thay leave after PoP. There are plenty of casuals that will be around Agnarr for a long time to come.

It will be a fun server for people to play late as well. Less catching up to do. Basically with the exp rate and hard cap...its alt heaven. There will be people with 11 alts geared out on that server.

Casuals don't thrive on competition and racing like more hardcore or "core" players as Brad McQuaalude once called them.
  13. Silinius Augur

Agree with Boffin on this post (though we are in different guilds). Lockjaw has seen a spike in players coming over from Agnarr and Cornaiv. The xp is slightly higher than Agnarr's xp rate and will be opening up Omens of War on April 30th so if you burn through Planes of Power and decide you want to see more, it's not a huge stretch to quickly level up a character (or 6 since we aren't a true box server) and enjoy future content.

We currently have 4 active raiding guilds; 3 of which have cleared in era content. Faceless Insanity is also recruiting in Lockjaw for Druids, Clerics, Int. Caster DPS, Zerkers (also something you won't see on Agnarr) and Rangers.

If I were to categorize the current guilds it would go something like this:

- Faceless Insanity: Most "hardcore" Guild on the server - we raid 4 days a week officially with our more active members doing previous expansion content on "off nights" raids for alts etc. We are the first on the server to complete in era content and we go hard at launches and then settle into a normal "hardcore" routine post launch. We also split raid end game content (currently splitting Tacvi into 2 raids per week and planning on Anguish splits).

- Dead Halfling Society: Not quite as "hardcore" but still completes content in era; usually a few weeks back from Faceless. DHS has a long history (other servers) of raiding 1-expansion back but as of Velious on Lockjaw, started completing in era content. They don't split raid end game content and as of now, they raid 3 days a week. Alts can sometimes get gear but not as prevalent as what you might find in Faceless.

- Midnight Phyre: As of Gates of Discord, they have completed Tacvi, though they have not done Txevu (through a series of agreements, they got a key for Tacvi from Faceless in exchange for not having to fight over Txevu spawns) - also more casual than Faceless and DHS but still chugging along and killing stuff.

- Damage: Least "hardcore" of the major raiding guilds. They also made a deal with Faceless and have a key to Tacvi but to my knowledge haven't completed it yet. Think "Family Style" raiding guild. Damage has been focused more on previous expansions content and instances in GoD than on clearing all content in era.

As noted above, there are guilds for all types of players. If you are interested in any of the above, you should create a character on Lockjaw and send the following people tells (depending on the guild):

Faceless: Silinius, Baptiste, Lexi, Candae, Krinadon
    DHS: Gremin, Boffin
    Midnight Phyre: Faedyarae, Bandok
    Damage: Sikasila
    Tulerezzer Fujimoto and jeskola like this.
  14. slayerofbats Augur

But will it ever get made?
  15. Crayon123 Augur

Me? :)
  16. Corilleous Elder

Or "he", you never know these days....

-Stinkee
  17. Jsyn New Member

Surprised people still play on these types of servers where one person automates full raids of 30+ characters via third party cheats. Sounds awful.
  18. tankNspank Elder

Instances make it so better. If a 1 man person can kill a raid boss over 30 actual players, he deserves it.
  19. Krezzy Augur

I can see people leaving Coirnav due to low XP or Krono farm saturation, but why would anyone leave Agnarr? Everyone knew about the PoP lock when we signed up. Many of us joined because of it.
    Starting over on an older server looks like a big step backward.
    -HT- likes this.
  20. HoodenShuklak Augur

The eq addiction is real. And when "progress" stops, the veil is lifted to reveal reality.
    Tulerezzer Fujimoto likes this.