Deadest zones in the game?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raluden, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Raluden Elder

What game do you think sees the least amount of player visits? My vote has to be Kerra Ridge, most of LoY, and PoSky.

Your votes?
  2. Explicit Augur

Kerra Ridge isn't a zone anymore, they merged it with Toxx. Mons Letalis has my vote though as well as The Buried Sea
  3. Edrick Augur

If you count for epic weapon reasons, lots of people go to Sky and Ykesha.

But to answer your question, there are too many zones to name.
  4. Edrick Augur

Maybe Crypt of Dalnir? Man, people didn't even go to that place when it was current content. I farmed all the crescent monk gear for my newly created iksar monk there, and then died to the kly when it would proc that 800 damage spell every time it swung.
  5. Iila Augur

I was gonna say Erud's crossing. But there's a ton of out of the way zones without anything special that are terrible for exping and were mostly made to be traveled through to get to were you really wanted to go.

But there's a bunch of zones from GoD-SoF that are dead ends as far as connectivity goes and are basically just worse than other options for exping at various levels. I'm sure there's a few without any quests or notable feature that only get a few visitors a month.
  6. Riou EQResource

CotF minus Etherenere Tainted West Karana :p
    Bauer likes this.
  7. Kurayami Augur

I would list all zones not used to get to somewhere in RoF or CoTF, basically. I got seriously depressed walking the long way for some of the RoF portal activations, particularly the CR/PoS ones. I had to walk through more content to get to one zone then we got in this release, with the usual Portals crapped in one spot technique of traversing them.
  8. Edrick Augur

That's cheating.
  9. Raluden Elder

It does depress me to go through old zones at level 100 and remember when the zone used to scare me. I'm finally pushing into RoF and haven't been scared in Kael in 10 years.
  10. Stac Elder

Hate's Fury (LoY) gets my vote. Though I still enjoy the Swashbuckling Pirates theme of that xpac. If I could shroud down as my character with a % reduction of my geared-up stats (and not one of those goofy shrouds currently offered) and be able to earn any meaningful xp, I'd be hitting many of those forgotten zones. Bet I'm not alone...
  11. Langya Augur

Runnyeye.
  12. Edrick Augur

BIBS, never forget.
  13. Ducreux Augur

Caverns of Exile (Solusek C) , I would imagine most people don't even know this zone exists, I sure didn't until I made a rogue alt.
    silku likes this.
  14. Edrick Augur

Oh that's a good one. I've never gone in there. I was playing when it was introduced, but people had zero interest in it for some reason.
  15. Tulisin_Dragonflame Augur

Easy. Shadowrest.

If we're including instances, any of the older and more obscure monster missions. I bet 95 % of the population doesn't even know there are monster mission NPCs scattered around Kunark.
  16. Feradach Augur

Chardok B. I loved that zone when it first came out, but haven't been there in years. Willing to bet most folks either don't know about it or have forgotten about it completely.
    Marshall Maathers likes this.
  17. Phrett Augur

I use this zone all the time... for tribute
  18. Rainbowdash Augur

Home cities.
    Stac likes this.
  19. Trajet D'Or Augur

Elddar Forest, Gorge of King Xorbb, Najena, Veeshan's Peak, Temple of Bertox
  20. Booger Elder

guild lobby
    Rainbowdash likes this.