DE mask, Fungi Staff, CoS, Manastone?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Feb 7, 2017.

1. DryalRmog Augur

I love the fact that the progression servers have figured out a way to bring back DE mask, fungi staff, and CoS prenerf items. (Even tho they don't drop now, they did)

How come we didn't have the Evil Eye in guk dropping Manastone?

Anyone else have prenerf items they felt got left out of mix that should have been dropping?

Vox res stick also comes to mind, 10 charge res!
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Gimme those Holgresh Elder Beads plox
  3. DryalRmog Augur

Good call, clicky eye is not OP and was fun!
  4. fransisco Augur

The manastone would only work in the old world anyways.
  5. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

This round of TLP's did not have the Preserved Chokidai Vocal Cords, though Fippy and Vulak did, which was a real shame.
  6. FurySoul Augur

Manastone (original / instant click) was removed from dropping in the game.

Afterwards they revamped the click on the manastone to only work in old world zones.

Then they made the mana robe and placed it on trak in seb, again only works in old world zones.

Then they made the old man mckennzie monster mission drop/buy in PoK a .5 cast 80 level manastone.

PS: the original version and many other long ago removed items can be purchased for 125 nobles on live servers.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

U wot m8

[IMG]

I'm pretty sure they still drop right now even, just super-mega-dodeka-Dunedigger rare.
    Taladir likes this.
  8. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Damn, I stand corrected. I had a set on Fippy and while rare I don't remember them being that big of a deal to obtain, but until that screenshot I hadn't heard of any on either Ragefire or Phinny.