DBG, people will buy exp potions no matter what the exp rate is

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Babayetu0101, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I remember Hell Levels. I also remember being young, single, and playing way too much. I remember being able to stay up late and call into work because I didn't care.

Remembering these things doesn't make them possible again...
    TeeEHLpee likes this.
  2. Rhodz Augur

OP actuially I wont buy pots to make up for an idiotic xp rate as I wont play it.
    This is easy, people that dont play dont spend money.. but betting will ride this fantasy all the way into bankruptcy it seems.
  3. Turinbar Augur

It is worrying. After the anniv. xp is over.....I think the real xp rate is going to push people who are not 50 yet off the server. We may see a massive drop in people playing. XP right now feels about right. However at level 17 I am getting the kind of xp someone at close to lvl cap is getting 2 percent per red con is not right. That will go down to 1 percent after xp boost.
  4. Machentoo Augur

People will buy xp potions no matter what, but their goal isn't to have the maximum number of people buy exp potions in March, 2018. Their goal is to have the maximum number of people buy xp potions from March, 2018 until whenever. Upping the xp rate may not impact March 2018 but it may well drastically impact March 2019. If the game is too easy and people max out, they quit. That's balanced, of course, by - if the game is too hard, they quit. Daybreak has LOTS of data now with a whole bunch of TLP's in progress to figure out which is more likely. We, the player base, don't.