DBG, I'm paying to play and cannot...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 22, 2015.

1. Ltldogg Augur

I will gladly give you more money, just open at least one more server and more if necessary so that when I want to play I actually cannot play. At this point, I don't see how I will get logged in for the next 3 and a half days that I have off.

This is shameful :(
  2. Sarthorn New Member

They have your money that's all they care about.
  3. archy Lorekeeper

Hi, me again, making more noise. I have been home for four hours . . . not able to login due to capacity. This is fun!.
    Ltldogg likes this.
  4. Ltldogg Augur

The thing is, I would gladly pay even more. I fully support the early game content, Classic through SoV. There are clearly loads of people that also feel the same or similar. Feed of this awesome old school game and the current and future players that love it. Take our money and give us more servers and more rulesets based on old school EQ content. Please!
  5. Ishbu Augur

This is basic math at this point that is solved every single day in cities across the country. If a stadium has 1000 seats, you cannot sell 5000 tickets to the event. That is actually a serious crime.