@DBG Bonus EXP PLZ WED-SUN! We Promise to play nice! Poor lil Bst lords =( Just want to raid!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Barathrum, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Barathrum Augur

Look SOL opening on thanksgiving week is a total pain... Look we have had log in server problems and server crashes....... Don't you think just this one time you could flip a switch tmrw and give us a nice Holiday weekend???????? Please will be good little Beastlords and AA's farmers!! We promise

THINK OF THE BEASTLORDS THAT JUST WANT TO RAID!!

THINK OF THE AA'S!!!!

Will also give Prathum and all the other Devs Cookies and Ice cream!

Bump For Beastlords!!! KITTY CRACK !
  2. Dailor Augur

You have become better at begging! (2)

Sad.
    Meridian likes this.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

We're about to get two weeks of double exp (I think double, maybe 50%). Relax.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

[Not that we were planning on it, but...] Giving exp over Thanksgiving is a "darned if you do, darned if you don't" situation - half the players are thrilled because they have time off, and half of them are upset because they're spending time with families.

I've mentioned before another Fall Fun bonus will be coming after this one (which I think seems obvious enough :p).
    snailish, Punchu and That One Guy like this.
  5. That One Guy Augur

I am just really hoping that the exp bonus is larger than 50%. The exp is really really really really really bad on Coirnav :( The best AoE PLers still take 3 hours per level at 56+ and 5 hours in a good group. I can't imagine leveling in a pick up group with these normal exp rates. 50% is obviously great, but we would complain 5% less if the bonus was 100%+, probably...
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

[IMG]
  7. Midnitewolf Augur

I have to admit, I am starting out a new BL myself and have time off all the way through the 2nd of December so would kill for double XP to get him off the ground quickly. That being said, getting the XP bonus a little later down the road might end up better for most people. I mean the first 20-30 levels of the game goes by extremely quickly and it really isn't until your in the 40s and 50s where XP feels like it begins to crawl. If I had to be honest, If we are only going to get bonus XP for a weekend, I think I would rather see it around Nov 30th when I will be up in those higher levels.
  8. ForumBoss Augur

Perhaps the upcoming fall bonus would soften the blow for those who might miss any theoretical weekend bonus.
  9. Roxas MM Augur

dont get your hopes for raiding as a beastlord in SoL. Due to Motm you're just a bad melee dps with 2 useful buffs, from which there's 1 you have to cast every 2 mins....
    and i can know, i did it on phinny.
  10. Hinastrom Elder

Yep, spoiler alert. Bsts are bad. They are bad in PoP too. I don't know when they get good after that. I feel sorry for all the people who don't do their research on this, cause I was one of them on Phinny. What a colossal waste of time and money that was.
    Chopsuey and Punchu like this.
  11. Zanarnar Augur

BST are very much a jack of all trades, master of none class for a very long time. They're nowhere near "Bad" though, I think that falls more on the player then the class.

Its been a while since Phinny was in luclin, but I don't recall feeling weak or useless on raids there; but then again I don't have an issue buffin the monks with fero every 2min, casting mgb+paragon as called for, pinch hitting slows and heals as needed, and generally beating the poo out of mobs when not otherwise occupied. BST get "good" with DoN (Growl of the Panther), and even better with SoF (Focused Paragon, Pact of the Wurine) and even better with underfoot (Feign death baby!).
  12. Punchu Augur

Shudder. I'm going to have nightmares now. That sounds so terrible. RIP 30minute levels in broken Burning Woods with non terrible server exp.
  13. Blackburrow23 Elder

Getting bonus XP is half the fun of playing during a holiday break. We didn't get a sale or a bonus last year. It's well known and common for you guys to give bonuses for USA holidays. I'm hoping to get some time to play on Friday and Sunday. I pretty disappointed about not having a sale last year.
  14. Punchu Augur

Bstlord feign death in underfoot is not something to rely on saving your , lol.
  15. a_librarian Augur

Would be a nice surprise if the last round of Fall bonuses was a 100% xp bonus this year. It would help people make some progress for the time lost due to all the instability the last two months
  16. Barathrum Augur

Mean old Dailor /wave hows Phinny?

so just be damned =)!!! Will leave Candy, Ice cream , cookies , soda , and w/e you need we just want to some bonus exp for Thanksgiving holiday !!! PLZZZZZZZZ just flip the switch!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PRETTY PLZ!!
  17. Dailor Augur

;):mad:Have I ANGERED you?!:mad:;)
  18. Coirnav Augur

Its too hard to give double exp for a major holiday... and yet release an entire new expansion on Coirnav during the same major holiday.

Not to mention the next expansion after this on Coirnav opens on Valentines Day... as if I needed more reasons for my wife to hate me lol

Coirnav is being punished!
  19. snailish Augur

Marketplace sale the XP pots.

People that really want it can go for it, less to complain about missing?
  20. Barathrum Augur

Never just hate hearing the truth <3 :p:D:rolleyes:;) Much Love to all the wonderful people i met on Phinny =) Except BobbyBic he never signed my mouse pad and i wanted a signed mouse pad he was and is my hero in everquest!

^ Pretty much this you you release SoL On Wednesday.... Yet Thursday is sorta a MAJOR holiday in the USA.......... Turning double or just 50% would be a major plus on top of market place sales.... Let me buy Cheap pots with exp my group needs POT 3's!!!! EXP on = a Win for everyone