DBG better dust off that Queue mechanic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ducreux, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducreux Augur

Hope your server is ready to handle the massive number of people trying to login on the 9th. I for one can't wait to see all the posts complaining about 1hr wait times to login.

I also heard a rumor there are already level 50s on Phinigel that are clearing crushbone with defiant armor. WipeItClean2015.
  2. Qelyn Augur

#WIPEITCLEAN2015
    Banai likes this.
  3. Silv Augur

Hey, don't they have a queue system that was useful for like 5 days? It may be a myth. Idk.
  4. Ducreux Augur

I heard the only one who knew how to make it work was Elidroth, RIP.

JK JChan
    Silv likes this.
  5. Rhodz Augur

Fairly confident whatever was done on the que will still be around.
    I mean surely they documented it ...
  6. Vaclav Augur

JChan was its maker anyhow. She's still around in the unlikely event its not already in place.
  7. Silv Augur

Lolol.
    Pirlo likes this.
  8. Hateseeker Augur

My guess is that people using workarounds that allow them to box on same PC, despite the official nature of the server, will account for much of the need for queuing. Reports of apparent input cloning will be widespread; the question is how Daybreak will respond to it.
  9. Zinth Augur

who says they disabled the queue? ;-) when servers are not overloaded you wouldn't see the queue anyways
  10. Weverley Augur

I remember ragefire players complaining they were dc weeks after lockjaw started and many threads about disabling the logout when you afk for too long so i still think when it reach like 75% of full it restart.
  11. Crayon123 Augur

I hope you're right, I want Phinny to be packed with players.
  12. Batbener Augur

For the record, it wasn't a rumor, there were 50s. If a group of 50s dropped nagy within 30 minutes of server launch, and were in guild "nub cakes" I think there might have a been a complaint or 2 from TL on the forums...

I have no problem with you making fun of people, but please be a little bit fair when there is a legit complaint
  13. Crayon123 Augur

Seeing a lot of guilds recruiting for Phinigel, very exciting. Can't wait!
  14. Rhodz Augur

Yeah I know :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.