DBG: Ask yourself, why are all the "hardcore" guilds recruiting for your casual server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Daragoth, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Daragoth Lorekeeper

Think you may have total missed what the players really want? Maybe checkout the few hundred suggestions posted on this board. I didn't see anyone asking for this heaping pile of future disappointment.
    Mashef, Barton, Qucian and 2 others like this.
  2. Brunlin Augur

Because, Selos just became the hardcore raiding server.
  3. Crayon123 Augur

How could this be? It wasn't labeled as such!
    Brunlin likes this.
  4. Renshu Augur

Selo is a hardcore raiding server and mangler is just a waste. They should have gone with ANYTHING ELSE vs Mangler: FV server, or a Ragefire with AOC, or Quill's server, just anything else would have been better. Agnarr second season, Phini clone, anything.
    TimeBreak and Barton like this.
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

Selos seems like a hybrid/longer term event server, race to the end and done. It could be a nice place around the LDON unlock.

Edit: it also seems like a nice way to see content while the end game has you with a leveled live character.
    Crayon123 and Renshu like this.
  6. Qucian New Member

Yea, this REALLY has me scratching my head. Exp/faction/rare bonus or not, HOW in anyone's mind developing this game would it be possible to think that "casual" would be synonymous with FASTER lockouts... SMH

All it would have taken was the selos ruleset, add Firiona Vie tradeable, and do 4 month unlocks instead of 1 month with all else the same as it's currently announced. Bam, you would have made more people happy than pissed off when it comes to what I feel most would consider "ultra casual".

But hey, what do I know. I'm only a person who was looking forward to taking things SLOWLY and CASUALLY having a newborn at home.
    Barton and Brunlin like this.
  7. practicalnurse Lorekeeper

The only easy fix is FV style loot on Mangler. Otherwise Mangler will be still born.
  8. taliefer Augur

man this is great. the casual raiding guild "all out war" just bumped their recruitment thread stating they are going to mangler.

just wow.

at least some group of people will be on mangler. i cant imagine why, but good luck
  9. Daragoth Lorekeeper

10. Crayon123 Augur

Has to be fake news, no one is going to play on that server.
  11. Daragoth Lorekeeper

I would imagine the entire population, 100 or so, will be in one guild.
  12. Crayon123 Augur

100 players? Dang, that's a lot more credit than I was going to give Mangled.
  13. code-zero Augur

Because they're lazy?
  14. code-zero Augur

Because slow unlocks kill TLP servers every time they're tried.
  15. Barton The Mischievous

Nice opinion I have one as well, this is not true.