Fixed Internally DB Marketplace is showing Add Time when I am a lifetime member

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tutt, May 22, 2020.

1. Tutt New Member

In the marketplace app in EQ the allaccess reward shows that I need to Add Time on the button, however, I am a lifetime member. The membership settings on the webpage show that I am a lifetime member.
    Whoops, Zanarnar, Thunderkiks and 8 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Petition would work better, devs cant access account info.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I have this problem on 4 of my 5 lifetime accounts. It seems to be affecting multiple accounts I have petitioned but it seems to be a widespread issue worthy of the post here.
  4. Fumm New Member

Yes this is happening to 2 out of 3 lifetime subs of mine as well. Only the ones where you have claimed the 500DB cash since the patch.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

There is also a post in the Veteran's forum on this.
  6. KermittheFroglok Augur

Ditto, but the launcher doesn't seem to be having an issue with the time. I suspect we can work around this next month by claiming in another game. I also play PS2 so I'm not too worried about this one.
  7. Fumm New Member

I logged into EQ2 and am still getting the need to sub message, so it doesn't seem it is counting down the days until next claim there either? I suppose we won't know until a month goes by and see what the DB cash claim button does.
  8. svann Augur

Yes but did they specify whose lifetime?
    Zunnoab likes this.
  9. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening?
  10. Vyne New Member

It happens on my lifetime accounts still. It does not seem to affect the account in any way and goes back to showing when your next reward date is after a short time.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

If this issue has affected you, please PM me your station name.
  12. Rondor Augur

13. Ribster New Member

How do we "pm" Ratalthor?
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
    Ratalthor and Yinla like this.
  15. Malbro Augur

Yes, as of 10/26/21 6:45pm
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You can also click on their name in a post, a popup will appear and can click on the start conversation link
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  18. Warpeace Augur

This has happened to my account after purchasing your "perks".
  19. Ratalthor Developer

We fixed an issue for some players a bit ago where they were unable to claim their DBC.That issue appears fixed, but the "Add Time" appearing instead of the "Next Claim" message has not been fixed yet.

The current work-around for checking your next claim is to access the account page on the website and check your membership.
    Thunderkiks and Rondor like this.
  20. arkmaar New Member

I have a lifetime membership and have never had a problem getting my free 500 station cash monthly but i was supposed to get it yesterday and instead it just says not a member? click here...which then takes you to platform to buy membership....under my account info it still has me as lifetime member but i did not receive my station cash for this month.
    Grabatz likes this.