@Daybreak!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Panikker, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Panikker Elder

You know , instead of making new TLP servers or any other kid of server. Why don't you all at DB interact/participate more on servers and players !! I would love to see GM's or any top level employee doing live events on servers or just appearing at a grouping zone to say hi and make things interesting !!! like spawning special mobs/world boss or just anything fun that all can participate and kill and give a small reward (like an armor look, glow effects , a title or something simple) to the people for participation on event. I know it takes time and resources but hey !! It would be fun for you all and us !! LOL Also, stop procrastinating and make a server that stops at Velious. Yes, you all know what I'm talking about. (No more EZ travel).

Just an idea ! :)
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They have a guide program that players can join where they are able to run different kind of events for players to participate in and hand out various minor rewards. You can join that to help increase the frequency of these types of events.
    Yinla and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.