Daybreak Phone Number

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sigra, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Sigra New Member

Daybreak does not offer help to recover a gold account that I cannot remember I made back in early 2014 without credit card info, problem with this is for some of us we have more then a dozen credit cards and bank accounts alike, and if I am not mistaken I utilized a walmart as to not use a inhouse CC and have no way of tracking the last 4 digits of the credit card.

I understand Daybreak customer service is not as good as Sony, but do they have any other contact or method of recovering this 2nd account which I have bought all expansions for back in 2014?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

They no longer have phone support.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And Daybreaks standards on account recovery are the same as when SOE ran things. Customer service is slower with less staff but they err on the side of protecting accounts from someone trying to hack them.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

You have to provide a lot of other information about the account if you do not have the CC#; but it is doable. If you can provide at least some information like your billing address at the time the account was last active; cd key that activated the account, names of multiple characters + their server that exist on the account, and other similar things can be used together to verify that you are the owner.