Dawntreaders on Agnarr is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Iyacc, May 9, 2017.

1. Iyacc Augur

http://dawntreaders.gamerlaunch.com/

Scheduled raiding guild looking for active players to join us for slaughter and mayhem when Agnarr opens.

We have lots of EQ and raiding experience and very familiar with the expansions this server will include.

All classes welcome at this time. Raiding is not required for membership but it will be to some extent to maintain a raid member status. The focus will be on team work and efficiency. If we can kill it with less, we will.

We already have people committed to joining us and we're looking for more.
    Razzle likes this.
  2. FattyBearsteaks New Member

Friendly bump so people remember their options ;)
  3. Ellis Elder

Loot system? Raiding schedule? Attendance requirements? Any of this decided yet?
  4. Iyacc Augur

Loot will be DKP before Kunark, possibly well before. It'll be less formal the first few weeks. Details of the DKP aren't worked out yet.
    Raiding schedule will be at least two evenings, eastern time. Something like 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Hoping to have a weekend afternoon session also when needed. Will likely expand to a 3rd night or have the occasional unscheduled raid once content expands and there are more targets.
    To be ranked as a raider there will be an attendance requirement - probably 50% minimum. This rank will get into raids before non-raiders and have first shot at things like epic drops, etc.. Exact details not worked out. Initial group of members will have some input on these decisions. Since we're coming back after a long hiatus, the way we used to do it won't necessarily work now so I'm looking for ideas and input from our crew.
    Razzle likes this.
  5. Daax Elder

Now thats a Guild name I havnt seen in some time!
    Same peeps that went from Terris-Thule to WoW Cenarius back in the day? Lead by Dandu.
  6. Iyacc Augur

Dandu was in DT for a long time on Terris while I was running it, so would have to say yes. :)
  7. FattyBearsteaks New Member

Still a lot of time to sign up pre-launch, and we could always use a few more cool people!
    Iyacc likes this.
  8. Iyacc Augur

Still looking for more people. All classes welcome.

Ice cream is on me!

dawntreaders.gamerlaunch.com
  9. FattyBearsteaks New Member

One more bump for Pre-Agnarr launch! It's always good to have a guild before that chaos happens :)