Darkwind - Phinigel European Raiding Guild - Cleric recruitment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by fickle, Jan 22, 2017.

1. fickle Elder

As Planes of Power approaches, our raid team has room for two good clerics with high european playtime. If you would like to join a tight knit guild that values skill over zerg and is renowned for exciting raiding then please visit www.darkwind-gaming.com or speak to any of our membership online.
  2. fickle Elder

We also have room for an experienced warrior to join our Tank Team, understanding of your class, all required AA and ability to work as a team required.

There has never been a better time to join an established first class european raiding guild, we will reset DKP for Planes of Power, and are planning on flagging very quickly, if you feel you want to experience all Planes of Power content in a fast moving efficient community then please visit:

www.darkwind-gaming.com or chat to anyone member online for more details.
  3. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

I heard that a number of your raiding core has left to create Los Pepes. Are you still in a position to be progressing into PoP?
    Lokomotiva63 likes this.
  4. fickle Elder

Its true a few old friends have left the guild, to set a better raid time for themselves. However it is not the core and yes we are confident of our planar progression. Darkwind is a 16 year old guild, this doesn't even register on the drama scale, however there is great sadness for a few valued friends, I am sure we will see them re guilded here or in another game over time.

In the meantime a rare warrior place on our raid team is a great opportunity for those stuck in large guilds that regularly have to sit out, if you are willing to earn your place great riches await you !
  5. Lokomotiva63 New Member

Yeah, I heard that Darkwind was going after these" old friends" and reporting them for offensive names and other stuff tying to get them banned.
    I know the guy they did it to he's RL friend...got a 3 day suspension and he will be back. But this is how Darkwind treats their 'old friends"
    Classy Darkwind!