Darkwind Euro raid guild on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by fickle, Mar 10, 2017.

1. fickle Elder

Darkwind a European Raiding guild on Phinigel has opened recruitment in certain classes, and also is open for leveling applications.

Raiding Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings in European Timezone with open world and events as and when inbetween, all current content is now on farm and we are enjoying the current expansion to its fullest. For more information ingame send a tell to Crebo, Silfurmey or Fickle or visit www.darkwind-gaming.com
  2. Lokomotiva63 New Member

3. fickle Elder

I think its about time to report Lokomotiva63 for harrassment and trolling on this thread, as you have trolled every single recruitment thread i have started since Fallen Council began, and its interesting to note that your troll on this thread was at 2.27pm, it then i imagine took you two minutes to change user to and post on the Fallen Council thread at 2.29pm.

Darkwind has no probelm with Fallen Council, i am sure there is enough room for another european guild, i disdain to comment or post on their threads and i would have hoped they might have had the same respect, after all members within Fallen Council have a long and rich history with Darkwind and count many members as real life friends both here in europe and in the middle east.

In closing, please leave Darkwinds recruitment post alone and stop the trolling. We are very happy playing the game with friends both new and old, beating content, laughing and chilling on teamspeak and are not in the least concerned with other guilds.

Peace out and chill your !
    Haap likes this.
  4. Haap Journeyman

I think you may be Paranoid and please don't accuse us again.

Peace out
  5. Shakeef New Member

Keep your leadership and comments away from Fallen Council please. Haven't you done enough already?
  6. Bolmer New Member

Gotta love the way rejects like to troll guilds that are doing ok.

Lokomotiva63 seems a bit obsessed with Darkwind tbh, were you rejected cos you werent good enough? or did one of them tell you a nasty story?

Maybe you should stop trolling other guilds and focus on something more prodcutive like breathing....well maybe thats not productive for someone like you.
  7. Truthbringer New Member

You forgot Drama and piss poor leadership! Hence why we left in the first place. You claim we left and was the cause of the drama but you still have Trove and Smoelf doing a fine job!
    What happened to that split quarm? And if you think it takes 2 mins to switch accounts.. trololol
  8. fickle Elder

keep digging guys!
  9. Yanster Augur

Hey , Its free Bumps !
  10. fickle Elder

yup gone from 65 views to over 300 in 24 hours, i couldnt get this many with a facebook boost ! keep it coming
  11. Hallyjade New Member

Really superb bunch of players in this guild, both skill wise and eloquence wise. Could not be happier I joined.
  12. Cheeeese New Member

Full of unskilled, selfish players.You will regret if you join.

pd: bump
  13. C3lowz Augur

I can not comment rather or not Lokomotive is FC. If he is, he is posting outside of the Guild on his own behalf. Every Guild has bad seeds. We can only weed them out when they show themselves. Again, rather or not he is FC. He is bashing DW on his own.
    Haap likes this.
  14. fickle Elder

Reviewing our mid Expansion requirements we have openings for rogue, druid, monk, mage,

If your enjoy raiding, are looking forward to coming expansions, like to play your class to the optimum with like minded folk then send a tell to Crebo, Fickle, Silfurmey or visit www.darkwind-gaming.com
  15. fickle Elder

16. Froglegs New Member

My offer still stands if you want to take it fickle. We can give you some runes for spells so you will be a better competition when we race a god next time.
  17. Mowens Elder

Don't you have some chat channels to spam recruit in? ;) Instancing sure gives people egos! Hahaha