@Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Feb 2, 2020.

1. curious2 Lorekeeper

i'm afraid you lost me on how that's detrimental
  2. Axehead New Member

I can't believe / don't understand peoples fascination with classic-Pop era. Everquest was terrible in that Era. in my opinion Everquest doesn't get really good until OoW-SoD (with the exception of TRASH DoDH)
    code-zero, Chopsuey and Fraggly like this.
  3. curious2 Lorekeeper

i think of this as an echo chamber for the players... miragul is a prime example that although they might listen, they don't hear us
    Fraggly likes this.
  4. KegadinIsGod Journeyman

I can’t tell if you are trolling or just completely missed the point.
  5. feigntrain Elder

Ban boxers and botters? Yeah, right. They have zero intention of removing their biggest generators of krono sales. They will just ban people who try to have a pocket porter so they can pretend that they care.

They need to either let everyone box or let no one box. Being allowed to box based on the amount of computer hardware and desk space you have is so arbitrary and stupid. Allow it all or ban it all.
    Fraggly likes this.
  6. Fraggly Augur

:D

:D

I love you guys!!! Was starting to feel all alone around here. Though i find DoDH to be entertaining simply because i was able to freely play games on my own schedule by that time in my life and the 2.5 was always just out of my reach back then. I know I'm in the minority but GoD+ is when i was able to play the game for real so i get all kinds of excited for it, excluding the insane amount of TS for type 12's.

Here's to hoping for a different type of server this year. Ready to be disappointed though. :confused:
  7. Zansobar Augur

I expect at least a FV tradeable loot TLP or a non-truebox TLP or both. But I would still expect it to start in Classic.
    Fraggly likes this.
  8. Inictus Elder

9. Axehead New Member

yeah I made a mistake DoDH is pretty cool I was actually thinking of DoN vish is cool but other than that its a blah expansion.