Darkened Jaundiced Bone Bracers and Darkened Brell's keg popper

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Dewey Augur

Has anyone seen these item drop this year?

Just spent another 14 hours in seb killing the spawn cycle of every ph named there.

I did not see them. This isn't my first 14 hour day in the zone, and I am not complaining because I really enjoy the camp.

My question is has anyone this year seen these 2 items? They seem extremely rare.

Thanks in advance
  2. Moege Augur

Killed every skeleton champion that spawned, so far nothing (keg popper)
    Getting the named for the bracer is a rare event, so far no bracer, dropped the snare whip both times I have killed him.
  3. Monkman Augur

Saw two keg poppers day 1, haven’t been back since I got my cones/boxes
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Bracers been rotting... now that cleric helm and warrior bracer on the other hand.
  5. Nniki Augur

I had both drop today.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Dewey Augur

Thank you all very much. Just wanted to make sure it was possible to obtain.
  7. Mazame Augur

I have seen the Bracer drop many times being called out Rotting. The Keg Popper was Rotting once during my time in Seb.

14 hour day camp would be nice compared to the Commander Camp.

I spent Two Saturdays from 8 am to 1-2 Am on Sunday Camping any where from 1-3 Picks at a time.
    The rest for the week I put in 4-6 hour a night. I am now on Day 12 trying to get Cleric helm to drop.

What I have found out. is their is 1 PH that is on a 80-90 Min respawn timer. I have a log of each time he been killed. The rest of the mobs in the area are on a 26ish min timer that I keep clear just to pass the time.

So out of 80+ hours and who know how many PH between the multi pick killing. I seen the commander 6 times.
    Halberd 3 times
    boots twice
    Mask once
    Helm 0

Point being don't give up Names are rare in but they do show up when the server not crashing.
  8. Dewey Augur

I understand the random sucks. I am sorry that you are not able to get your cleric helm. I too am living in the zone at the box/bracer/popper. I would say that I have spent many hours at the camp. I have logs and could check exactly, but I am estimating over 80 hours as well. That one day was 14 hours.

Anyways, my question to you is. Why do you even want the cleric helm? I took one look at that, saw what it was, and said, "wow, the dev's really failed at making that."

So I am curious, why do you want that helm?
  9. Lianeb Augur

It doesn't take a gem slot and is more mana regen than the AA
  10. Mazame Augur

2 ph tonight followed by commander and I got helm I can leave seb ) . Good luck on the items your after.