Dark Hand Wraps

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rentic, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Rentic Journeyman

Hey all, I am just wondering if anyone has tested parses out with epic 2.0 and amv wraps or know for sure if its worth using them for the 5% h2h mod still.
  2. FatherDoom New Member

You could be wearing the Anguish gloves, which give 25 to Flying Kick Damage. This will out parse the 5% h2h mod every single time. If you are still wearing a VT item for a 5% mod, I'm not sure anything I can say would dissuade you from continuing to use them, but at least I tried.
  3. Rentic Journeyman

I don't use them I have the H-dex 3 gloves, my flying kick is capped and I was curious if anyone did any parses with them on and the two bis h2h weapons is all. The mod gives 346/330 which is slightly better skill then a lev 75 monk's h2h skill but is that worth losing 12 accuracy or 25 flying kick (for those not capped)? probably not
  4. Ethereal Augur

Raising your weapon skill is effectively accuracy, which is why the h2h mod raises your accuracy stat in game (weird, I know).
  5. Jahtw Journeyman

How is your FK max without gloves?
    Time Bp 15
    ldon Aug 15
    tunaat pants 25
    Ohaste ring 10
    Epic 15
    = 80/100. What else is there besides qvic/anguish gloves? (The little +5 amulet doesn't count.)
  6. taliefer Augur

i was wondering the same thing. i havent replaced any of those items mostly because FK mods arent easy to find.