Dark elf hero armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Loratex, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I have seen 1 piece in well over 1800 mobs and countless heroics adventures. I figured with so many pieces they would atleast be seen at a little higher of a frequency. What's the deal...
  2. Phrett Augur

kill 1800 more
  3. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Yea, burning 25aa glyph is getting old
  4. Xirtket Augur

Didn't they just put them in the HA's this last patch? I was farming them before the patch and gave up because I didn't see a single piece, but according to them they should be dropping in the HA's now.
  5. Valk Journeyman

Please take this the right way, but keep the drop rate right where it is currently, myself and my wife have made millions of plat selling this armor in the bazaar!!

;)
  6. tarquinn21 Elder

Since patch I've done ~10 HAs and got 1 chain piece. Some people in guild have gotten 2-3 in the same time, others have done ~20 or more and received none. Sounds nice and random to me. I seriously hope they don't up the drop rate. What is the point of something cool like these nice ornaments if everyone is running around decked out with it. Would instantly take away the cool factor. This coming from a plate class that has zero pieces and I want a full set badly, but I sure as hell don't want it anymore if literally anyone can just kill trash in there for a few hours and have it.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

drop rate is fine at is... everbody want something and they want it now...if you dont have any luck farming it... you might want to figure a way to make some pp instead and buy it from those that knows how.
  8. silku Augur

Keep it where it is. It's already easy enough to get all the other types. I mean most of them you can buy in the bazaar or in the station store for nothing. it's nice to have a couple looks that not everyone has.
  9. Braveheart Augur

10. Langya Augur

I don't have time to farm this armor or plat to buy it. Even if I did, I would spend the time doing other stuff. Bummer, no DE look for me, but I am perfectly OK with that. Such as life. Leave the drop rate right where its at since some things are not meant to be a mass commodity. People need goals in this game to dump their time into, even if it is to kill 10000 dark elves for their armor.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  11. Phrett Augur

not a huge fan of the DE stuff... maybe it's just because it looks wonky on a barbarian... looks better on the elf classes and a couple others. Not digging it on the Vah Shir either... they kinda have the same stance as the barb. I hope they'll eventually add some new sets that drop only in the current raid content again
  12. Cmax New Member

Wait till next expansion, it'll probably be for sale for SC.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

I had no problem farming my self 3 sets and recently went back for some friends and took about 4 hrs to get 3 pieces... Go farm some Oath of Marr and tell me the difference after ;P
  14. Edrick Augur

I wish more people would come to the conclusion you did, that you can't get everything you want, and that's okay.
    Qest T. Silverclaw likes this.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Atlas Shrugged was a screwy, skewed book in a lot of ways, but sometimes the "I want, therefore I deserve" mentality it warned against is sickeningly abundant.

And agree, the armor looks dumb on (inferior races like) humans or barbs. Should be Elf only! :)