"Damage" Recruitment - Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Valencia, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Valencia Lorekeeper

Damage/Final Resolve is first and foremost a club founded by friends who like to play games together. FR originated from a previous game (Vanguard), prior to that under Final Door from Stromm, and now roll under the Damage name in EQ. We are a growing active casual raiding guild, working our way up the ladder. We do not have mandatory attendance, our events are planned and we will be implementing dkp when Velious launches.

Current targets: Plane of Fear, Hate, Sky. Chardok royals and epic events.

Character progression and content experience are important considerations in MMO's. However, for us they are meaningless if you don't truly enjoy the company of those you share them with. We are not in a hurry; we are here on Lockjaw because we want to revisit our game and memories. We definitely want to make the most out of Lockjaw and explore everything once again, but we'll do it in our own time.

For those thinking about joining us, personality fit is our top concern and should be yours as well. We're mostly an older bunch of gamers as far as video games go and our guild chat is pretty tame. Leadership is mature with most of the membership at 30 plus irl. We welcome all ages though; provided the player is <cough> relatively mature. A good attitude and respectful demeanor are required. A solid sense of gaming integrity is something we expect of members as well.

We are primarily a North American pst to est guild. We tend to be most active on the weekends and evenings later in the week. However, we do have some members who play during the day. If we sound like a fit for you, look us up in game and send someone a tell. You can also find us on Facebook or by clicking link here: Final Resolve. You will want to join our forums and request an add on the FB page. Please list your in-game name so that we can find you.
    Guildleader: Dirkin
    Officers: Valencia, Haavok, Wyre, Madfreddy
  2. Valencia Lorekeeper

Bump! We are looking for more friends to play with. We have regular group nights Monday and Thursdays. If you are a casual player wanting to relive the 1999 experience on Lockjaw, look us up!!
  3. Aoifebearfut New Member

Not able to access that Final Resolve link... Are you guys still actively playing? I have played with Dirkin as Aoife Bearfut in EQ and Lilliah Sidhe in Vanguard... Looking to get back into the game...
  4. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi Aoife!! Good to run into you again. We are indeed playing and growing.
    We are spending time in Plane of Fear, and Plane of Hate currently. Also doing epic stuff for guildies and group stuff in Seb and Howling stones. Yay for Kunark!

WTB more members
    Our current needs are:
    Bards
    Cleric
    Rangers (bring own body bags plskthx)
    Warriors
    Paladins *cough* yes really
    A few glass cannons!
  5. Sandy100 Elder

Greetings, I am Mortuss, an Iksar Necro. I am looking for guild for "mature" players too. I have a high level necro and Shadowknight on another server but have stopped playing for many years. I thought I would start up one(necro and maybe a SK later) here. Do you have a web site? How many members do you currently have? Would you be interested in a necro? I do prefer to group with guildies and would like to eventually raid or do group dungeons.
  6. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi Mortuss! We do indeed have a website, (link is in main post), currently have about 35-40 members. We have been doing mostly epic stuff as well is planar events. Would love a necro! Look for me in game.
  7. Katanna New Member

Hi folks, One of the raid leaders of the team here. I just wanted to toss an update to the thread and update our status from simply doing Hate and Fear to now actually beginning raids as we continue to fill out our numbers.

We are an Epic capable guild, and are getting into full swing with the start of the new year. If you've got an interest to hang out with a good seasoned group of people with past EQ/Vanguard experience, then come check us out! We can provide a good home, and have some fun in the process!

Feel free to shoot any of the following a Hi, or question in game! Katanna, Bifoons, Valencia, Wyre, Wunei, Dirkin, Sikasila, Haavok, or Madfreddy
    Hope to see you in game!
  8. Valencia Lorekeeper

Bump to wish everyone a Happy New year!
  9. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi all! Just an update. We are doing well and growing.

For those who are interested in end gaming, we are honing our skills and taking down epic mobs!! Raiding has commenced. Our main event nights are Sunday night and Thursday night. Although if a bunch are on and want to do something we will do spontaneous stuff! And we utilize a calendar for all events so you can plan your play time. We are not mandatory attendance - we will be dkp after Velious goes live. For now we are /random - need before greed. Visit our website and read charter for full rules.

Current class need:
    Bard - not boxed pls
    Wizards
    We will accept any class and make room for the right person though. We will accept lower level players as long as they understand that on event nights we will be on mains.
  10. Valencia Lorekeeper

Bump!
    Raid needs: Bards & Glass Canons, Tanky types.
    All classes welcome and all levels.
    We have a zero drama tolerance - It's all about having fun and enjoying our game.
    Come along on one of our events and see if we are a fit for you.
  11. Valencia Lorekeeper

Woot! Cazic downed today. Got him on the second try. We are having a blast!
    Recruitment is open to all levels.
    Although if you are raiding types we would love to see some Bards and Wizzys.
    What happened to all the Bards??!!?
  12. No PK Please New Member

What time are your raids typically?
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

7:00 pm (Eastern) Sun/Thurs and we run dome around noon on Saturdays occasionally.

Much of that is subject to change, once the raid scene improves. Additionally, we can/will/do hit up targets of opportunity, if enough people are online and interested.
  14. Klak Augur

Some of the best players cause drama though.
  15. Valencia Lorekeeper

It's not about being the best, it's about having fun. ;) When we were playing Vanguard, we held our own on raids and still kept our policies and integrity intact.
  16. Valencia Lorekeeper

<Bump>
    Recruiting is open for all levels - providing you are the right fit.

If you are of raiding level, our class needs are a bit more specific.
    We are looking for a shaman and dps of all kinds. And wizzys (mains - I'm dreaming I know lol)
  17. Valencia Lorekeeper

We dropped Inny last night. Took about 4 practice runs. Then, we collaborated with another guild for a try at some dragons. Fun times! If you are looking for a casual raiding club, look us up at http://finalresolve.enjin.com/ or look for us in game!
  18. Valencia Lorekeeper

Hi all! Still looking for a few more raiding types. Recruiting is always open for lower level members.
  19. Valencia Lorekeeper

Happy to announce that we got Faydedar down this last Tuesday. We are having fun while we are at it. So far we have achieved: the last island in Sky, Inny, Cazic, Royals and regularly do Phinny (when up).

If you are looking for a guild that is a casual raiding club, focused more on fun than grinding, we are the club you want. Look up any Damage member in game and ask for an officer.
  20. Valencia Lorekeeper

Bump! Recruitment is still open for all types. We are working on Velious stuff as well as doing old content. So far we have achieved: the last island in Sky, Inny, Cazic, Fay, VS, Royals and regularly do Phinny (when up).