Dain Frostreaver IV

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mlipus, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Mlipus New Member

At stage 8 on coldain shawl quest, when i came back to give to the Dain the complete issue kit
    to receive an approved issue kit and orders to go in Iceclad to help genetal Bragmur, neither chamberlan or King were up.
    So i gave to chamberlain Kristorf the runed coldain prayer shawn again (my bad) expecting he would spawn the king again.
    Seems it was a bad move....no king so i'm stuck and can't continue the quest.
    I have worked to get to that point.
    Is there any way to make the king spawn again and give him the complete issue kit to be able to continue the task ?
    Thanks for any help.
  2. Oberan Elder

He will spawn naturally... You can only force him to spawn by handing in the shawl once (from what i understand the npc actually gives you back a shawl with a different item id), this is probably to prevent people from farming the Dain over and over.

I'm surprised someone bothered to kill him, he has been up every time I've looked on Phinigel. You can't be on Agnar because the Etching Tool shouldn't be obtainable until luclin or higher if i recall, and the other servers are way past the point of the Dain's loot mattering.
  3. Mlipus New Member

Anyone knows the respawn time of the Coldain king ?
  4. Funk Augur

Can't remember if he pops on server reset but we did have a patch yesterday right? So it could just be his natural spawn window after server reset.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It's about 24-36 hours on TLP servers.
  6. Dsuna New Member

I'm on Mischief and haven't spawned Dain at all while doing shawls, yet it won't let me spawn him now so I can turn in the armor box.