Customer Support MIA

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Comaboy, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Comaboy New Member

There has been zero comment about the issues on Aradune for 7 days. From about 6p-2am EST the gaming experience is so bad that it is essentially unplayable unless you solo and never die or zone.

The chat lag is so bad that you can't coordinate or even socialize with other players.
    The zone times are regularly 5min+ (that is if you don't dc)
    If you dc, basically just give up for the night. When you try to log in you time out removing your character, then you get an error logging in, rinse, repeat.

Why has there been no response? Is anyone there? Surely you know there is an issue. Were you waiting to see if it went away with the bonus xp? Bad news, it didn't.

Am I wasting my time on Aradune if I play evenings on east coast? Is there a fix planned? I love this game and gladly pay my monthly fee. Please don't leave me in the dark or waste my time if you know these issues won't improve.
  2. phattoni Augur

yea its called transfer to rizlona next patch.
  3. Zanarnar Augur

I don't see that as a solution really.. hay we advertised this service and we know you paid for it but we can't provide it so here is something close but not quite...

There's a term for that... (and yes people did come back JUST to play there, enticed by their marketing and promises). From 1000ft away this is like watching a slow motion train wreck, and I'm extra glad I staid away this time around.
  4. Conq Augur

Add "Aradune" or "TLP" to your title. Then whomever is tasked to deal with those things can keep track of this thread. And as an added bonus, the rest of us can summarily ignore this TLP shyit.
    Conq
    Fenthen and Nennius like this.