Current status of Lockjaw and Phinny...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vindicator, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Vindicator Journeyman

2. AlmarsGuides Augur

3. Lejaun Augur

Ha ha...my thought too Almar. I was thinking "WTF is this...I can't read it."
  4. Dranix Augur

5. Vindicator Journeyman

6. Vindicator Journeyman

Maybe this will help. Sorry, I tried !
  7. Sway-SA New Member

I approve of this message:)
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]

This is my take on things
    Nickatropolis, Merau, Hobbit and 4 others like this.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

lol, this is hilarious :)
  10. Sway-SA New Member

Simone approves this message
  11. Lejaun Augur

We need a thread just of all these kind of pictures, like the rats abandoning ship one.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Indeed we do. I wish I saved my previous paint pictures but I have deleted them all
  13. Endtime Elder

I logged in just to say - LOL
  14. Triscraf New Member

15. AlmarsGuides Augur

Needs more Simone likes this but A+++

P.S I actually don't hate Dupre, barely even know the guy honestly - the issue I have with him is he was in a position that required him to stand up for fairness in the rotation and he did the exact opposite. He lied to my face and to Gulfeins to benefit himself and Faceless.

Edit - He also implied I was unintelligent by telling me I was incapable of basic math. Calling me stupid + lying to me is about all it takes to end up on my poo poo list

Then he asked me why I didn't like him/why other guild leaders didn't like him, so I told him and then he told on me to all the other guild leaders.

I apologized to him, 7 or 8 times since I could tell I really hurt his feelings.
  16. Dupre_MIM Elder

Can I join the flame threads too! Let me give it a shot, tell me how I do.

You can't do basic math! Ha! I said it again! Wait...I never said it the first time around, damn it I lied again!

Okay I give up, you win Almar. You're right. Can you come lead my guild for me? I'm incapable, as you told me. So therefore I should probably turn over the reigns to you.

Can I have a 2nd chance at this flame thing? Excellent, thank you!

[Sun Oct 18 17:45:14 2015] Waitwhat tells you, 'I apologized twice with you. I will say sorry a third time, and I really do mean it. I am a bit emotional because I feel as if it was personal what you and Darth did to me'
    [Sun Oct 18 17:57:31 2015] Waitwhat tells you, 'I am an arrogant '
    [Sun Oct 18 18:36:28 2015] Waitwhat tells you, 'I would like to say sorry again man, I was promised a shot at the rotation after the 20th and after the most recent events of everything that has happened I have been a bit upset because I have tried time and time again to follow the rules put before me and it always seemed like I was kicked around by them. I understand where you were/are coming from and I was very rude to you today, I do not expect forgiveness now but I will not treat you so poorly in the future'

See what I did there? I painted you in a bad light by picking and choosing which parts of a conversation I chose to post. Then again I'm pretty sure no part of this conversation comes out in your favor. So really I'm painting you in a good light because if I post the whole thing, you'll really look bad. So you should thank me.

See I pulled it off! I completely twisted something to make me look good and you to look bad. Gee where have I seen that before? Oh right, logs being posted on the forums in a way that make it look like I'm a liar...Right right...Gosh darn it, now I'm making myself out to be an evil . Okay you win again Almar, you're right I'm wrong.

Anyway, that was my drama for the night. I did thoroughly enjoy it. Thank you for letting me play Forum Quest with you guys tonight.
    Simone, Imdead and Finley like this.
  17. Dupre_MIM Elder

Oh and for the record, this stick art thing is entertaining. The forums haven't been this worth coming to since Yawgmoth got banned for his impossibly perfectly placed memes.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Bulma New Member

yawgmoth...ive heard that name before...thats right i killed yawgmoth in the south qeynos arena back in like september after he tried to jump me afk (or so he thought). He/she is horrible at pvp, took about 60-70 seconds to plow him i was at 75ish no heals to him being dead = /

He had a complex thinking he was good at pvp or something (i dunno how/why) then he ran into an old school DoZ (not sadko's horrible version of DoZ) member and he got bossed. Sorry hun!!

ps sorry dupre and co mentioning that sadko's name does he still give you nightmares? Seriously how could you let that joke of a guild roll you all like that back in the day on rallos?! Anyways...
  19. Lexithefaceless Journeyman

I have to admit the "Simone likes this" got a chuckle :)
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

Ahh, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist posting after reading that post. I purposely made it seem like I was the one in the right and you were entirely in the wrong just so you would dig through logs and make a post. Did you enjoy wasting those 10 minutes or more of your time? Now you know, just a little bit, how I felt when you wasted two weeks + of my time.

Me apologizing to you and explaining why I said what I said paints myself in a bad light? If I was going to pick out parts of the conversation to paint myself in a good light I would have chosen the exact few parts you just did.

Where's the part I call you a spineless coward and say someone who can't even stand up for himself or his own guild doesn't deserve the role of rotation leader?

Pretty sure I told you as clear as day the type of person I was, you just posted a log of it. You couldn't handle it when I told you the type of person you are though.

I also do not ever recall telling you you are incapable of leading a guild. You can keep your guild, the people in the guild really like you as their leader and respect you. I have spoken to quite a few of them and that's quite an accomplishment (not being sarcastic). You've actually proven yourself to be an exceptional guild leader imho, when you could have benefited the entire server/made a fair rotation you solely chose to only benefit your own guild (slightly sarcastic).

What I told you you were incapable of is being rotation leader. You're unable to be unbias and stand up for others. Your roll as rotation leader/mediator wasn't there to benefit YOU. It was there for you to make sure a rotation remained that benefited everyone. You used your power to benefit YOU and your own guild. Your power was abused and no one else had the gonads to tell you to your face that you were in the wrong. I did.

When I insulted you you couldn't even stand up to yourself you ran and told on me to Memry, Gulfein and who knows which other guild leaders.

I did/do feel bad about hurting your feelings, I was in a bad mood and primarily took it out on you. Post argument you're the one who continues to act immature despite my numerous apologies and explanations of the situation.