Curious, what happened ???? I am hearing a lot of accounts have been suspended...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JoJoWorld, Jan 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJoWorld New Member

Just curious - as there has been a lot of talk in general of accounts being suspended, all of a sudden - on all servers. What's going on?
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Cheaters getting their just dues?
    Nennius, Wdor, Khat_Nip and 3 others like this.
  3. RandomXXI New Member

And yet the 24/7 crews are still going strong. Apparently if you buy enough monthly subscriptions and new expansions you are immune.
    Fenthen and Duder like this.
  4. Duder Augur

It is very curious that during this suspension wave that the most notorious of afk bot teams on Bristlebane are still in operation.
    Coagagin and Fenthen like this.
  5. RandomXXI New Member

Its the same person, join other server's general and you will see the same advertisement.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

All Ive heard are rumors. People saying they heard a bunch of accounts have been suspended, but no one with direct knowledge of any particular players.
    Wdor, code-zero and Coagagin like this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have only heard rumors cause your only in this forum.;)
    Elyssanda and Schadenfreude like this.
  8. Schadenfreude Augur

I cannot speak for other servers but FV has been hit fairly hard based on people who have commented directly that they ate a suspension plus those who are coy but at the same time saying they are going to miss raids on the 8th and 13th...
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Did none of them give a hint of why they were banned?
  10. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Kinda awesome timing on dpg’s part, tbh. Wonder if the other half of the guilty are gonna get banned when t2 raids drop.
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. dwish Augur

This is interesting. I haven't seen a huge difference on FV but I haven't really been watching for it either. If they are finally cracking down on botting and illegal programs, a lot of people on FV are in serious trouble.
  12. Schadenfreude Augur

Usage of an infamous third-party program.
  13. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

There’s a new “victim” of the ban hammer on Facebook every 5 minutes.
    Evye, Wdor, Korbie and 1 other person like this.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

They aren't going to ban the people paying them on the side to look the other way.
    #CrookedCopForce
  15. Rascal Half ELF New Member

Does anyone really know that it was for using 3rd party programs? All the emails I've seen are for "cheating", it's don't say how they were cheating. Just for the record I don't use any of the boxing programs.
  16. Triconix Augur

Cheaters cheat and got suspended. This isn't rocket science.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

And they won't say how those suspended were caught. In fact, from what I have been told, no GM or anyone else showed up to anyone's door asking if they were using any restricted programs. It was all done via script on the server side, some folks weren't even online at the time they were given a suspension. The GMs figured out some method and just blanketed a large % of the population that fell under a certain umbrella, whether it was true or not, and passed out suspensions without actual proof.
  18. Proximoe Elder

Wait until raids drop at noon and all the sudden people cant make it due to something that just popped up lol...
  19. Eilelyen Journeyman

Funny how it hasn't hit a said guild who is tied so close to DPG and taints the yearly race. It's a shame. Good luck today everyone.
  20. Tucoh Augur

Unless they buffed the raids by a lot there's no real race this year anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.