Curious, but why

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by blood & gufts, Mar 22, 2015.

1. blood & gufts Augur

does the poll thing keep popping up once in a while.

Sometimes it happens during fights, sometimes when zoning.

Poll about the server.
  2. Espiritun Augur

Why does it appear multiple times for the same account period. What type of polling method does this hope to achieve
  3. Derd Augur

Since I voted the first time it came up, I've never seen the poll again on any of my characters. I'm assuming you did record a vote? if so then I guess it's one of those random eq bugs that doesn't affect everyone just some random accounts.
  4. Fendy Augur

I've had it pop up more than once on my accounts. Trying to vote again only returns an error code. Just high quality EQ programming.
  5. Borek-VS Augur

Resizing the window can lead to it "resetting" your selection. Irritating if the window appears too small to read the text.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think it keeps coming up because for whatever reason the selection you make does not get recorded so it just keeps trying.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Annoying but your supposed to be able to change your mind until it closes. Opening mid fight is no fun had that happen like 20 min after I finished logging in one day, Seems completely random because some toons it does not come up.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Don't think thats the reason.. doesnt reappear on all my accounts and when it does its generally because when I select an option I get a message saying an error occurred and it was not recorded.