Not A Bug crystallized precious velium ore is too rare

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dewey, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

So like I'm done with hunters, and I've helped multiple people with names. These ore's are way too rare.

Magelo averages the names at 1 in 20 will drop this. Therefore on average a group of 6 would have to spawn and kill 1 named 120 times to get the drop for each toon once. Now one could be a 6 boxer and give them all to 1 toon and not care about the other bots; which is the direction the current drop rate supports. The truth is that I'll have all type 19's from this expansion well before I see 2 type 18s.

Please raise the drop rate from the names. I know that they will also drop in missions soon, but I think more needs to be done. It shouldn't be easier to get the type 19s then the type 18s.

Thanks.
    Marton and Cloud the Third like this.
  2. svann Augur

Never cite magelo drop statistics.
    They clearly have issues. Half their data shows stuff like 1 drop from 2 kills on things everyone knows is not even close to that common. You could expect that a few times from a data gathering service but when it is the most common data shown it indicates a software error. Magelo is good to show which mobs drop stuff, but almost never useful to tell you how often they drop it.

That said, yea I think there is something wrong with drop rates on this item.
    Duder likes this.
  3. Daedly Augur

I wish they would at least make them different in color...

I know it's my ultimately my own fault, but I accidentally gave one to the wrong character because I thought it was a normal ore. Which was the first one I have seen in about a month and a half.
    svann likes this.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

I have only won 2 of them and have killed every name in the expansion over 2 times (probably only seen like 6-8 drop). So yes they are far to rare as I already have 3 of the raid version ones but have not even really focused on trying to get those.
  5. svann Augur

Guess we will see how rare they are as chest loot.
  6. Dewey Augur

I see replies to my post. However I don't see likes.

Remember like the original post if you think it is a bug.

Thanks
  7. kizant Augur

Two of the missions are going to start dropping them next patch. That's probably all they'll consider doing for now.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is not a bug but feedback. To post feedback. post in the Veterans Lounge and use the prefix [Feedback]