Crypt of Sul

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gumby, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Gumby Augur

What's up with the spawn timers in this zone?

So boring. Make them spawn faster!
    Nniki likes this.
  2. Silv Augur

What's the timer?
  3. Gumby Augur

Seems 15 mins trash and 20 mins named spots.

Could cut those in half and it'd be much better. It's really a pretty small zone.
    Nniki likes this.
  4. Bluey Lorekeeper

15min Named too (High Priestess)
  5. Savager Augur

IIRC I timed it at 12min trash, 15min named/phs? Could be wrong though, we only stayed a short time.
  6. Natal Augur

Named/PH spawn at a different rate from regular trash. Which creates a few issues with timing, lol. Normally you want to open a window for your PH spawns, so you won't get unfortunate adds, but with the differential timers that is hard to do.

And that debuff doesn't help. You can sort of offset it by logging out and then back in again to get it to 85%, unless you really want to fight mobs at 70%.

The debuff makes the zone pretty hard for group players I think, because you need good AC and good hp to avoid a good buttkicking, lol. The new gear gives you one or the other, but not both.

You really need a full group in the two crypts, or at least 3 real players with mercs, or it will be a hard slog to do anything.
  7. Bluey Lorekeeper

mh... with 15kAA, Full TBA/TDA Equipment, all RK.II-Spells, perhaps enough AA and equipment for the mercs...?
    I don't see a problem with that at the moment, most things are playable except a very minor stuff.
    A problem will be only Hero3-tasks. But the rest with full group character at max stats it shouldn't be a problem if the game is balanced and not only done for raid players. This is group content and not raid content. If group geared can not do it then something in your group combination is completely wrong or the expansion/game has serious balancing issues....
  8. Hellboy007 Augur

would only make sense if the rewards would better for harder zones..
  9. Orbital101 Augur

There are tasks to remove the debuff. You have the choice to by pass it but to pay the price. If that is the case then deal with it.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

We also have to remember that doing the mercenary with a faster re spawn time would make the zone more challenging. I have to say no more, I opt in!