Cross server friends

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Winnowyl, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I have several people on my friends list from several different servers. Suddenly, they are no longer showing up in my friends window. Not when they're online, not when they're offline. Just no cross server friends on the list AT ALL. I have no idea what broke it, nor even when exactly, since I don't have the window open at all times. Please fix this; I would like to have my friends back!
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Am I really the only person this is happening to?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Most friends all play on the same server from what I have seen so it is likely this is not happening to others enough for them to bother with it.

Personally I only /ignore cross server players - the ones who constantly put in chat they want to buy loot on my server or have you come join their guild. So I don't have any as "friends" on cross servers

But yes the ones on /ignore might disappear now and then but I don't worry about it.

Best suggestion would be to just enter them again.
  4. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Ah, if only that worked! It's not letting me add them back at all =\ My cross server friends are ones I either know IRL, or ones that i've been guilded with that have changed servers (or I have)