Crimson Tempest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shredd, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Shredd Augur

2. Shredd Augur

With Terror of Luclin raids coming soon. Crimson Tempest would love to add a Mage, Cleric, Shaman, Bard to our raid team.
    www.crimsontempest.win
  3. Shredd Augur

4. Shredd Augur

5. Shredd Augur

6. Shredd Augur

7. Shredd Augur

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
    With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
    Emma Lazarus
    So for all the players who wish to raid, Crimson Tempest will give you a home on Drinal. For folks 110 and higher who just wish a guild and fellowship. More then welcome to come to Drinal.
    www.crimsontempest.win
  8. Shredd Augur

9. Shredd Augur

10. Shredd Augur

Crimson Tempest, on the drinal server, is always accepting exceptional players to apply with us.
    We also have Friends and Family membership. This is a non-raiding membership for folks who wish a more casual game play.
    www.crimsontempest.win
  11. Shredd Augur

Crimson Tempest , on the Drinal server, Raids Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 7 pm eastern to 11 pm eastern.
    We raid all current content.
    Looking for the following classes to raid with us:
    Berserker
    Bard
    Magician
    Necromancer
    Ranger
    Need high AA, raid experience, and ability to follow emotes.
    www.crimsontempest.win
    [tell drinal.shreds
  12. Shredd Augur

13. Shredd Augur

Crimson Tempest, on the Drinal Server, is recruiting all classes of solid players, with an emphasis on: Bard Berserker, Ranger, and Caster DPS to help us farm current content.
    We form at 7 pm Eastern on every Sunday, Tuesday , and Thursday ( if there is content left to kill) as we finish Vanquisher.
    We use Gina ( lots of emotes) and listen to raid instructions thru Mumble ( love the whisper).
    What is needed to apply: Raidloot.com https://www.raidloot.com/profile/9337 or Magelo https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3881678 profile. Have the AA and Augments up to par with your class.
    You pay to play EverQuest. If you wish to raid current content go to www.crimsontempest.win
  14. Shredd Augur

15. Shredd Augur

The summer sprawl is upon us and we are loosening our recruitment availability! If you love Ever Quest and want to try out raiding on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday ( if there is content to kill), now is the time to check it out.

Crimson Tempest is one of the oldest raiding guilds in Ever Quest, Located on Drinal. For Terror of Luclin, we completed all raids quickly on release nights with some learning curves, finishing 11th server wide.

Our main raid time is 7:30 pm ET ( we form at 7 pm ET). Additional raids will occur during beta and raid release days, but will be scheduled ahead of time and can happen Monday-Friday starting at 7 pm ET.

We value your time, and generally expect to clear new content within a day or two of release, so we are quickly start to work on vanquisher achievement.

We have opened all classes for recruitment if you feel you are an exceptional player. Send me a tell or an in-game mail at Drinal.Shreds and we can discuss your options. If you are serious about becoming part of the Crimson Tempest team just send a link https://www.raidloot.com/profile/9337like this ( RaidLoot.com profiles are free) So I can show your profile to the appropriate class lead to approve for you to apply. We accept and mostly expect server transfers (do not transfer servers until your application is accepted).

The link for the application page is www.crimsontempest.win

Expectations

You must be 120 to apply. In general, we expect close to max AA or at least a heavy drive towards building AAs you are lacking.
    Returning players who may be interested can ask to join as a non raider and apply to raid at a later time. This Friends and Family membership requires no application. We just ask that the Grand Guild Hall portal is not changed during raids, and please no guild chat during bids.

We do not require raid gear, but care and effort in building your character will be apparent from your RaidLoot.com or Magelo profile. You also will need certain required class items like epics and specific clickies as well as your standard raid requirements (personal responsibility for gate, invis, ivu, shrink, levi).

Expected Raid attendance is 60%+. If you are going to be absent for a raid, it is expected to give a heads up on the forums. Vacations are certainly acceptable with advance notice.

Above all we expect a high level of skill from our members. To make it through the application period, you must display ability and a drive to improve your play and optimize your dps and/or healing both through working on gear/augs/AA outside of raid as well as discussions within your class.

Loot System

We are a DKP based guild. We use a hybrid DKP system where most loot is done with a blind bid. We currently assign out the trade skill ores early in the expansion to maximize DPS. Later in the expansion they are moved to bid items.
    All applicants start earning DKP as soon as they join, but during their trial period (before becoming full member) they have limited bidding rights compared to full members.

GINA and Mumble

The use of GINA and Mumble is required in Crimson Tempest. The guild maintains and shares a GINA raid library with its members and will help you troubleshoot any problems with the program or help you build any triggers you might want.

For Mumble, you are not required to speak, but you must be able to hear raid directions. Our raid leaders speak clearly, and additional voice chatter is heavily discouraged during raids.

Guild Progression
    http://www.elitegame...sion=TOLOverall

Contacts & Site Information
    Main Site: www.crimsontempest.win

If you believe you are a top level player, or are trying to become one you are more than welcome to discuss an application. If you have any questions or wish to apply to Crimson Tempest send me a tell or in-game mail at Drinal.Shreds Additionally, you can send a tell to anyone on our leadership and administration team:
    Risla (Leader), Phancy, or Panth. If none of us are on feel free to bug our members and I'm sure they can send one of us a message.
  16. Shredd Augur

17. Shredd Augur

18. Shredd Augur

19. Defjam1 Journeyman

Did we really need six different in game emails touting your new website ?
    Timmyboi likes this.
  20. Shredd Augur

I love the attention =)