Creating on FV server. Looking for a guild/friends

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Xxavxx, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Xxavxx New Member

As the title states, I am looking to create a toon on the FV server and I am looking for a casual guild that will take in a returning player. I plan on creating a cleric and I want to group up as much as possible. Casual raiding will be fine once I am max level. I am just wanting to experience the game with some friendly faces.

I have a heroic character slot and I plan on boosting a cleric to 85. I have some experience as a cleric but I am a bit rusty. I'm not looking for hand outs or power leveling. I just want to meet some new people and group up as much as possible. I have a bit of experience in EQ but I wouldn't call myself a veteran. If anyone or any guild is willing to take a friendly cleric under their wing I am willing. Also willing to put in the time and effort into learning my class and learning more about the game.

Cheers.

Side note: I played EQ right after Kunark was released. First character was a cleric that I healed in a group of friends. Played to Underfoot expansion (I believe) before leaving. (Lost old account a long time ago) I have since played on and off as much as possible. Just returned after leaving before the last 2 xpacs were released. I plan on buying the new xpac as soon as its relevant. I am also a premium player (subscribe).
  2. AcemoneyFV Augur

If you WANT casual raiding, Knights of Infinity is the only casual raiding guild.

SoA, Valhallah and Canto are the other raiding guilds on the server and will probably require you to attend most raids.

- Black Valor
    - Patron of Valor
    - Harlequin Nights

Some of the more active casual guilds I see on the server.