Creasent Reach

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Leasa, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Leasa New Member

The map is very poor. I am try to find a council member and I was told they were on the second level of the city. I finally found the elevator and got to the second floor, and I cannot find them. The "Find" command keeps pointing to a wall or goes away. Is there anyway I can find this person or is there a trick I can use.
  2. complexication Kassina

Well it would help if you gave us the name of said council member.
  3. Sebbina Augur

The council members are all in the same room on the second floor, just circuit the second floor and you will see the open area to them.
    Felicite likes this.
  4. sifonin Augur

I thought the council members were re spawned in the burning wood?
  5. KC13 Augur

But just before that Burning Woods moved so they are stuck under a non-existing zone.....;)
  6. sifonin Augur

Lol classic everquest joke is classic
  7. Geri_Petrovna Augur

8. Aaikan Journeyman

A classic joke. I never get tired of reading that one.

The only downside is I tried to explain to my wife why I was laughing so hard the first time I read it. Something gets lost in the translation to a non-eq player.
  9. Tvarian Augur

When you lose the yellow tracking thing for find, and it goes into a wall, chances are they are behind that wall somewhere and the track isn't taking you through a doorway, or hall. Sometimes elevation can play into it as well. Then you look at the map and it seems confusing. When this happens, click on the height filter button to turn it on. this will cause your map to only show lines within the filter. This may help you to find what part of the map you need to go to and lessen the confusion. Sometimes you need to go around a wall and through a hall and up a ramp, and the yellow ribbon just goes straight there. Clear the map up with the filter, and you'll see where you need to go around... hopefully.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

sifonin likes this.