Crashing Zoning into Sunrise, Guild Hall, etc

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Klawra, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Klawra New Member

Since the last patch I have been crashing zoning into instances. I can not zone into Sunrise Hills, the Guild Hall and some missions. Sometimes I get a message that Everquest has crashed and other times it just hangs zoning. I've never had this problem until this week. All normal zones work fine, it's just when an instance needs to be created. I tried a complete reinstall of Everquest and it still happens. I also have this problem on two different systems.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Yeah its game wide it seems. My anchors had failed so I moved them from one plot to another and that fixed it. I got the boot to server select when trying to enter the housing area just once but now I got it on five toons one of which caused their client to crash. I sense another headache like we had a couple of months ago with guilds being dismantled. I have also noticed lag spikes like crazy since the patch.
  3. Phynster2 Journeyman

its more then just sunrise and guild halls, its all instances. cant get into missions either, or has. havent tested raids, but im sure itll cause u to crash as well.
  4. ottsca New Member

Yep....just handed out all the invitations for the 13th anniversary task Lucky 13 and now crash everytime I try to enter the dinner party....frustrating....90 minutes of running around delivering invites, timed task, can't finish..../doh

spatters