Crashing to Server Select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Winnowyl, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Since the last patch, I periodically crash to server select while zoning. Sometimes it will let me log right back in, other times, I get errors until it finally makes me reenter my password, then lets me in.

This happens with both static zones and instances. This happens in random zones. Sometimes I crash going into static Neriak, sometimes when going into the instances. Rarely the same zone crashes me twice in one night. Totally random. This is horribly irritating. Please look into what's causing this.
  2. pk76 Augur

i got exactly the same issues,....
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I have crashed to server select every single zone since I logged in for raids. This needs to be acknowledged and addressed. This is ridiculous.
  4. Xegony_Druid New Member

Did you happen to download any programs? If so, what was the last program you downloaded? I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash and had all sorts of issues.

Check for new downloads, and if you see any that are recent, try uninstalling them.
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I haven't downloaded anything at all on this computer. Not for several months, at any rate. I was playing just fine on it before the patch. After the patch is when I started crashing. Nothing changed in between times.