Crashes While Zoning

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kongfoo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Kongfoo Elder

The last few days I have been getting stuck on the loading screen when i try to zone. The only way for me to get out of this is to load the task manager and end EQ. Once I load EQ back up and go to the character select and click enter world on one of my chars, I get the message: The server is not responding. After this message I am kicked back to the server select page. I have to repeat this process around 5 times on average to be able to actually log a char back in. I know I am not the only one that has this happening because the exact same thing has happened to guildies on raids and people that I have grouped with. This is on Erollisi server if that matters.
  2. pk76 Augur

i got similar problem here and there as well , i played 2 hours this morning and didn't " crash" to server select while zoning .

but since last patch , here and there while zoning i been sent to server select instead.

yesterday someone asked me to help him for the POW aug.

i loaded 2 toons , a mage and shm .
    both were in lobby , i zoned shm in POK and he went to server select instead, mage zoned fine tho,
    then i logged back in shaman and zoned into POT ( both toons went to server select ),

i logged back shaman NP but when i was trying to log back mage, after clicking enter i was sent back to the server select instead and 3 times in row,then the 4th time he logged into POT,

i did zone into POW, NP though .and been able to do that task