Craptastic lag since patch.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ninelder, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Ninelder Augur

10 min zone times, ruined my raid night also robbed me of the coin and flag i should of gotten since you messed all over the servers.
  2. Ninelder Augur

As much as I enjoy the 10 min zone times and the extra 10 seconds between when i push a button to cast a spell before it starts casting, can you undo the damage of this last patch already. Please let us know when this game will be playable again.
  3. niente Developer

What server are you on?
  4. Tevraii Journeyman

No lag for me, game is very playable.
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Just a guess, but if an entire day passes between your posts OP and nobody else has said they have an issue, it's likely on your end. Check your video drivers or that you haven't had your ISP throttle your bandwidth. You can check speed on any number of speed testers. Reset your internet connection including release and renew your IP, etc. The game stopped support for older windows versions which includes outdated drivers, which may also be an issue.
    Minrye likes this.
  6. Ninelder Augur

I am on povar, and its not just me its several in my guild. Everything else is working fine, pingtest says i am at 15 I can download movies watch youtube do everything else but this game.
  7. Greensealilly Journeyman

I've been having the same issue since patch. Server Coirnav. intermittent uber-lag and mobs that warp around. Up to date Win10 and Win7 same issue.

Google speedtest says 30Mbps up and 30Mbps down with 50ms latency.
  8. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering.
    Gemini likes this.
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

No lag on Povar for me or my 6 accts. Not sure whats up Nine
  10. Repthor Augur

try deleteing and or renameing your logfile. it might be to big
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  11. Warpeace Augur

Not seeing much lag but load in times from character select are horrible now since patch.