Crahing in ROF

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sula, Nov 28, 2012.

1. sula Augur

I am in Shard's landing, but every time i log in, i crash again. The little window comes up to give soe info but that is kind of impossible because when you crash, you can't click the ok button on it. why put something in that is impossible to use? can't possibly do any good. would be better to open to a new browser window when you crash so that you can send the feedback.

Anyhow, how soon before i can play? i can't even get my character out of the zone because it crashes the minute i log in.
  2. TSR-AlexS Augur

Sula, sorry about the crashes. I'd recommend submitting a ticket to the gms so they can move your character. After this, they can send the ticket to our tech team so they can figure out why you're crashing.
  3. sula Augur

I sent one in a few seconds ago. had to do it from the internet since i can't do it ingame i just brought her back up and managed to gate her out of there. so she isn't stuck anymore. however, what can i do to stop the crashing? i would like to go in and do the first couple of quests and get the recipe books.
  4. sula Augur

is this related to the crashes we had in beta?
  5. sula Augur

I turned off my tracking and seems to have stopped crashing. i was clued in by my sister who crashed every time she tried to track. there seems to be a tracking bug. i am sure that in time this will be fixed. it only happens in the new zones, i have no problems at all in the older ones.
  6. TSR-AlexS Augur

It may be a zoning issue, but in order for us to know for sure, we'd need to gather more information. Submit those tickets guys. PM me those ticket reference numbers and I'll look into them. I'll report everything I find to the dev's. With your help, we can fix this together.